Berry Twins (merged)

:lolabove:

Everyone knows AU leads big time at the moment for the Berry twins so don't try spinning it. Will AU signed both of them in 2 years?!? I have not a freaking clue but right now it isn't even close so take the shades off Eric Berry leg humper.

Your honest opinion sucks brah and is full of homer-ism.

LOL I bet they are as solid as Yeldon... ignorant barner

Kids with morals and class aren't just born. They are raised. EB was not just a stud player but he was a stand up guy, with class, a hard work eithic, and a drive to always give his best and be the best. Guys like him a one in a million.

With that said, I would assume his little brothers have the same work ethic and high standards due to being raised by the same parents.

Because of that, and the reality that you might have two freakin EB's on your team at the same time, leads me to state the following.

IF track is pulling one of them to LSU then go offer the LSU track coach 3 times his salary, build whatever track needs to get built, and get both of these kids on the field here.

I mean seriously .....

Two Berry's on the field at the SAME time. Dear God.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't see how these kids end up anywhere but here. Their dad went here. Their brother went here. Their brother is basically worshiped by UT fans, and they would probably end up the same way.

I don't see how these kids end up anywhere but here. Their dad went here. Their brother went here. Their brother is basically worshiped by UT fans, and they would probably end up the same way.

Trooper Taylor (if he is still at Aubbie in 2014) and Josh Holsey (best friend) are going to give us a lot of trouble.

Eric is not a fan of Derek Dooley so he won't be pushing them here if he's still our HC. Doesn't like him at all. Plus maybe they don't want to be in their dad's and brother's shadow... see Peyton Manning.

Very real chance they won't come here.

Eric is not a fan of Derek Dooley so he won't be pushing them here if he's still our HC. Doesn't like him at all. Plus maybe they don't want to be in their dad's and brother's shadow... see Peyton Manning.

I wouldn't go that far. Don't be naive and take the twitter world too far.

I think winning solves a lot. Eric hasn't been around Dooley as a coach, and all the feedback he gets is from his friends(players) that are still there and are pissed that we sucked so bad last year.

If we get 9 wins, for example, those same guys will start telling Eric, "Hey we turned it around this year, maybe Dooley knew what he was doing."

Way to many factors to know what they do at this point. I think Trooper will effect them a lot more than Holsey (who won't be there the whole time they are). If Trooper goes anywhere, especially outside the conference, our chances get a lot better.

outside of twitter, where has it been said that Berry isn't a fan of Dooley?

outside of twitter, where has it been said that Berry isn't a fan of Dooley?

It has not been said outside of twitter. Bassman is a good one to have on ignore, I don't have many people on ignore but bassman is a good one to have on ignore. He likes to make things up for dramatics.

It has not been said outside of twitter. Bassman is a good one to have on ignore, I don't have many people on ignore but bassman is a good one to have on ignore. He likes to make things up for dramatics.

lol I like Bassman. I don't just ignore people for no reason or because everyone else acts like it's the cool thing to do. Thanks, though.

I think winning solves a lot. Eric hasn't been around Dooley as a coach, and all the feedback he gets is from his friends(players) that are still there and are pissed that we sucked so bad last year.

If we get 9 wins, for example, those same guys will start telling Eric, "Hey we turned it around this year, maybe Dooley knew what he was doing."

Way to many factors to know what they do at this point. I think Trooper will effect them a lot more than Holsey (who won't be there the whole time they are). If Trooper goes anywhere, especially outside the conference, our chances get a lot better.

Maybe - maybe not - problem is Eric's homeboys were seniors this past season so they're done with Dooley.

Sure newbie.

Doolanders just don't like me because I make it known I don't drink the Doolaide and am blunt about how bad our HC actually is.

Does anyone know why we are not recruting them.
With their Dad and brother playing here I just knew we had them...

You serious clark? We are recruiting them heavily, and per skeeter are making up ground on auburn.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Can't help but have a sneaky feeling Kiffin and USC will be hanging around during the Berry brothers recruitment.

Reactions: 5 people
Does anyone know why we are not recruting them.
With their Dad and brother playing here I just knew we had them...

He's from the future.

back-to-the-future-gif-movie-Favim.com-232507.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Wonder if they've ever heard of this guy Eric Berry?

They will when he meets them across the middle.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back