Berry Twins (merged)

i hope our coaches are making them a priority right now,which probably isn't the case seeing how Dooley hadn't met them till recently, because they are going to be special. And tn is a special place to them obviously. they're not just great athletes they're high profile. think about how many other top players they could influence and bring along with them.
It is a NCAA violation for CDD to talk to them off campus until Sept. 1 of their junior year of high school they are sophomores. He can't contact them by phone or mail or socila media. They can call him.

Auburn lead for their services. They really like Trooper, who recruited EB, and have alot of respect for Chizik. I know it is a long time away but AU will be hard to beat.

They won't come here as long as Dooley is the head coach and as long as Trooper is at Auburn. We've already witnessed from Twitter EB's thoughts on our program.

There was an article on govolsxtra.com talking about Dooley meeting them and letting them know that they had not gone unnoticed by him and his staff. Basically let them know that with the past season and the coaches leaving, when he met them it was his first chance to in awhile. Dooley said he wanted to put a face with the program. AU is leading because Trooper. Trooper also has a son their age that they are good friends with. Dooley can sign them and everything will be fine. Although in the article is seemed that they didn't like the fact thy people just automatically thought they would sign with UT because of Eric.

At this point, no reason to worry, no reason to be excited. They are two years away from making their choice. They will be two of the top recruits, if not the top two so they will enjoy their recruiting process. Gut feeling, I do think they will come to UT cause of family ties and Dooley will make them priority 1A and 1B.

From what I heard is, Elliot wants to go to LSU for football and track, and Evan wants to go to Tennessee. I think no matter what we'd have Evan, it'd just be hard to get Elliot on board.

From what I heard is, Elliot wants to go to LSU for football and track, and Evan wants to go to Tennessee. I think no matter what we'd have Evan, it'd just be hard to get Elliot on board.

They will go to the same school and that interview was like two years ago. Elliot does like the track program at LSU but football is his main priority as it should be.

Tennessee, Auburn, LSU in that order IMHO.

Make these 2 guys Priority 1A and 1B. If they are anything like their father and older brother, I can't wait to have them in Orange. THey could become the new first family of UT Football, surpassing the Colquitts and the Majors.

Auburn lead for their services. They really like Trooper, who recruited EB, and have alot of respect for Chizik. I know it is a long time away but AU will be hard to beat.

please dont state as fact something you know nothing about.

They will go to the same school and that interview was like two years ago. Elliot does like the track program at LSU but football is his main priority as it should be.

Yea can't see them attending different schools...with our luck lately they go elsewhere

:lolabove:

Everyone knows AU leads big time at the moment for the Berry twins so don't try spinning it. Will AU signed both of them in 2 years?!? I have not a freaking clue but right now it isn't even close so take the shades off Eric Berry leg humper.

Your honest opinion sucks brah and is full of homer-ism.

Everyone knows AU leads big time at the moment for the Berry twins so don't try spinning it. Will AU signed both of them in 2 years?!? I have not a freaking clue but right now it isn't even close so take the shades off Eric Berry leg humper.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5d5jxJ5vbM[/youtube]

What number is TJ Yeldon wearing at AU this year?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back