Beer (and beer pics!)

You could just send me a text and i Could tell you lol

haha, My usual beer store has IBU ratings a decent descriptions for the stuff I don't know yet. It would be nice to have that info on Untappd for bars though.

I just started craving a 400lb Monkey
400_lb_monkey_bottle_glass_216134499.png

I would say sweetwater is under rated if anything. Their IPA is solid. They released a rye pale (low Ryder) that is really good. This years dank tank (the gimp) and exodus porter are great.

If looking for hoppy beer, go to liquor store and get some Lagunitas Sucks, but Kappin...your in chatty, right? You can get a ton of great beer at beverage world in ft Oglethorpe. See if they have any hopslam...expensive, but really good Dipa. Could still be some schafly's Tasmanian IPA around (although not "fresh") and that is stellar.

Dank Tank is their one off or special line of beers. Not any particular beer.

Yeah. I have been there a few times, did the tour, and hadn't heard of that until you mentioned it (didn't see it in the grocery store either). I find it strange they haven't had it on tap during their happy hour when I have been there.

Yeah. I have been there a few times, did the tour, and hadn't heard of that until you mentioned it (didn't see it in the grocery store either). I find it strange they haven't had it on tap during their happy hour when I have been there.

I've never been to the brewery or taproom before, but sometimes the special/high ABV beers aren't happy hour priced. But most breweries make it a point to display their smaller batch beers to get people in the door.

I would say sweetwater is under rated if anything. Their IPA is solid. They released a rye pale (low Ryder) that is really good. This years dank tank (the gimp) and exodus porter are great.

If looking for hoppy beer, go to liquor store and get some Lagunitas Sucks, but Kappin...your in chatty, right? You can get a ton of great beer at beverage world in ft Oglethorpe. See if they have any hopslam...expensive, but really good Dipa. Could still be some schafly's Tasmanian IPA around (although not "fresh") and that is stellar.

I usually get my beer at beverage world. It is a pretty good beer store. I live about 15 minutes from there. I may go fill my Growler tonight.

ATTN: Chattanooga follks!

I am organizing a pub crawl in Chattanooga. I am thinking it will be a series of pub crawls on a bi-monthly basis. info will be on Chattanooga Pub Crawl and Twitter users can discuss using #ChattaCrawl. This will be a good way to meet fellow beer lovers in the community. Any thoughts?

ATTN: Chattanooga follks!

I am organizing a pub crawl in Chattanooga. I am thinking it will be a series of pub crawls on a bi-monthly basis. info will be on Chattanooga Pub Crawl and Twitter users can discuss using #ChattaCrawl. This will be a good way to meet fellow beer lovers in the community. Any thoughts?

Intresting Kappin. I have seen a few pub crawls in town before. Have you ever done any of them before? What bars are you going to have on the crawl?

Intresting Kappin. I have seen a few pub crawls in town before. Have you ever done any of them before? What bars are you going to have on the crawl?

It's all up in the air right now. I have done a pub crawl in Savannah. I want this to be a repeating event. Like it on facebook if you use it and SHARE away. http://www.facebook.com/ChattanoogaPubCrawl

I will mainly focus on the downtown area since everything needs to be withing walking distance. I could make the first stop a little ways out but after bar 3 nobody needs to be driving around. If enough people show interest I may be able to get a hotel discount rate and discount cab rides so people can let loose without worrying. I am not going to schedule anything until spring but I need to start getting the word out now so people actually show up. If the first one is a bust the whole idea will not work. I need people talking about it.

It's all up in the air right now. I have done a pub crawl in Savannah. I want this to be a repeating event. Like it on facebook if you use it and SHARE away. http://www.facebook.com/ChattanoogaPubCrawl

I will mainly focus on the downtown area since everything needs to be withing walking distance. I could make the first stop a little ways out but after bar 3 nobody needs to be driving around. If enough people show interest I may be able to get a hotel discount rate and discount cab rides so people can let loose without worrying. I am not going to schedule anything until spring but I need to start getting the word out now so people actually show up. If the first one is a bust the whole idea will not work. I need people talking about it.

I'll go on there and like and share the page. I don't have a lot of friends that enjoy beer (yeah I know.. I need new friends), but I will try and help get the word out. Need to see if we could get a Volnation pub crawl in Knoxville going.

I'll go on there and like and share the page. I don't have a lot of friends that enjoy beer (yeah I know.. I need new friends), but I will try and help get the word out. Need to see if we could get a Volnation pub crawl in Knoxville going.

I thought about the VN pub crawl thing. That could be could be cool on game day.

Thanks for the help!

I went to Beverage World after some HopSlam but they ran out. :frown: I did get a mix pack. I just have to cool them down a little.

I'm on the Le Freak now. It is not new to me but yummmmmmm. I was on the Miller Lite before I starter drinking the good stuff and now it is time to go to the bar. This night might get ugly.......

I just popped a New Holland Mad Hatter IPA. If there isn't grapefruit in this I will be very surprised.

When I get to the bar I will have to settle for SweetWater 420. It is the best they have.

VN Store

Back