Beer (and beer pics) II

How does one get their hands on the Mexican Cake?

I was at Westbrook while on vacation last week. They told me that they have some kind of setup with the Charleston Beer Exchange to ship their beers to places that don’t get distributed to. I’m not sure how exactly it works or even if the Mexican wedding cake is available for that but may be worth a shot if you wanted some of it.

Go to Westbrook or know someone in the area. Not sure if they distribute it.

I’ve seen it at Bev World just south of Chattanooga in Georgia before. Very limited release that you more or less have to be there the day of to have a good chance to get.

How does one get their hands on the Mexican Cake?

Chavis, let me see what I can do for you. Can't promise anything right now. I was just in Charleston and got a few. I got a lot last year, and it was too much. I cut back this year. My wife is still there, and she may still be able to get more.

Reactions: 1 person
That doesn't sound good at all.

Ditto as volatile. Each year the heat from the habanero is different. It's the taste in the backend.

The first time I had it, there wasn't a whole lot of heat. But even still, it doesn't overpower the cocoa nibs and cinnamon.

Heading to Seattle for 2 days. My list is Fremont, Holy Mountain and Reubens. Will add cloud burst or 3 magnets if the wife allows for it.

Yeah. Scratch magnets lol. I just looked up holy mountains tap list and might skip. Reuben, Fremont, cloudburst look like they have good lists on right now

Purple Cafe and Wine Bar is a fun spot, but I don't remember how the beer selection is.

I had a Wicked Weed Brett with Blueberries tonight that was really good. I've definitely acquired the taste for sours.

VN Store

Back