Beer (and beer pics) II

Congrats on 2nd WesleyD!

What is your untappd? I don’t check in nearly as often as I should, but I’d still like to add some of you guys.

Beware though: 75% of my check-ins are some combination of inane and inappropriate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Congrats on 2nd WesleyD!

What is your untappd? I don’t check in nearly as often as I should, but I’d still like to add some of you guys.

Beware though: 75% of my check-ins are some combination of inane and inappropriate.

Mine is caleballs56, Add me if you’d like.

On another note, I just ran through some Portland area and Oregon coast breweries over the last week. Some good stuff up that way.

This one blew my hair back, amazingly good. Probably one of the best IPA's I have ever had. Pricey but worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180511_181230_338.jpg
    IMG_20180511_181230_338.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6
This one blew my hair back, amazingly good. Probably one of the best IPA's I have ever had. Pricey but worth it.

Heck yeah. You should try some of their limited releases, if you can find them. The Homestyle DDH+Citra, Red Handed, and Ever Clever DDH are all remarkable.

Bearded Iris does great work. I haven’t had any of their beer in a few months, but I have tried most of their lineup.

All of their NE style IPAs are killer, but they release so many variants and new beers that they lose their identity somewhat. I wish they would condense the lineup and then just do their variant releases of those beers or other rare releases on some type of schedule that wasn’t weekly.

In Charleston for our annual trip. Local breweries are producing more and getting more competitive. Had an Edmund's Oast IPA last night that was very good. Hope to get to Westbrook tomorrow.

Congrats on 2nd WesleyD!

Davy_Martin

i am very much inappropriate, all good, i wont report you lol

sorry for delay was in Boston for Game 7 and not checking the Nation much

Mine is caleballs56, Add me if you’d like.

On another note, I just ran through some Portland area and Oregon coast breweries over the last week. Some good stuff up that way.

Lemme know fo sho! PDX , you hit Great Notion?

and anytime you want a porch bomb, lets work something out, i post all my brews avail on Instagram under: dm3_brews

Just had my annual Mexican Cake. One of the few beers that I consider a real 5 star.

Now on to a beer from Charles Towne Fermentory. They are small but make really good NE IPA's.

If you're ever in Lincoln, Nebraska (god forbid) you must get to Boiler. Their beer is amazing.

Just had my annual Mexican Cake. One of the few beers that I consider a real 5 star.

Now on to a beer from Charles Towne Fermentory. They are small but make really good NE IPA's.

Happy birthday to us! To celebrate our first year as a brewery we brewed a serious imperial stout and aged it on cocoa nibs, vanilla beans, cinnamon sticks, and fresh habanero peppers.

That doesn't sound good at all.

VN Store

Back