Battlefield Hardline

Maps are smaller than BF4. It's all about infantry fighting and vehicles now. Stay away from TDM, spawns are terrible. I miss tanks.

Ill be trying this out tonight. Anything I should know? Tips, good guns, etc?

I like the Operator class (medic) and I'd suggest using the RO933 until you can afford something better.

If you decide to roll with the Mechanic class the MP5X seems legit for a starting weapon.

I like the Operator class (medic) and I'd suggest using the RO933 until you can afford something better.

If you decide to roll with the Mechanic class the MP5X seems legit for a starting weapon.

Thank you much appreciated. What are you playing on? Im on the One

Probably getting this for my birthday. How is everyone liking it so far? I haven't played a battlefield game since Bad Company

Probably getting this for my birthday. How is everyone liking it so far? I haven't played a battlefield game since Bad Company

IMO, Bad Company 2 was the pinnacle of console Battlefield map design and gameplay. BF 3 was really fun too, but 4 was a massive disappointment, particularly on consoles.

This game has its faults, no doubt, but if you enjoyed Bad Company, you may like this more than people who preferred the larger scale battles of 3 & 4. Most people just haven't played anything but 3 & 4 so they think that is all Battlefield is and should be.

So it sounds to me like this game isn't like the BF's of the past, but it is a decent game in itself if you aren't comparing it to the others?

I don't really remember what the gameplay was like on BC so I think I'll enjoy this game...hopefully haha

So it sounds to me like this game isn't like the BF's of the past, but it is a decent game in itself if you aren't comparing it to the others?

I don't really remember what the gameplay was like on BC so I think I'll enjoy this game...hopefully haha
This game is fast paced. its more cod like than battlefield

IMO, Bad Company 2 was the pinnacle of console Battlefield map design and gameplay. BF 3 was really fun too, but 4 was a massive disappointment, particularly on consoles.

This game has its faults, no doubt, but if you enjoyed Bad Company, you may like this more than people who preferred the larger scale battles of 3 & 4. Most people just haven't played anything but 3 & 4 so they think that is all Battlefield is and should be.
BC2 rush was as good as it got. Maps after that lost creativity, different scaled versions of the same linear scheme with chokepoints.

No other Battlefield or bad co beats bfbc2. I'm enjoying hardline, it's not battlefield but its alright. Better than I expected it to be.

Well I picked this up with some of my GameStop trade in credit. If anyone wants to play my PSN is AdamTENN.

VN Store

Back