Battlefield Hardline

I agree, this game is COD with vehicles. There is no tactical/teamwork aspect anymore. Can't tell you how many times I help take a base just for it to be taken back because my team decides not to play D. That and the one clown that takes the transport chopper just to waste it so he can get to a base fast and die. If anyone needs an experienced heli pilot add me Xbone: EX JUMP

That's pretty much how BF has been since at least BF3. It was still fun, though. I never see actual teamwork happening in any BF game.

With a comment like heres some cheese for your whine, I find it hard to believe you were even able to hold a controller when the original battlefield was out. Say something buddy, speak up. Why did what I say chap your ass

Im 30. Looks like you're the one with the chapped ass with how defensive you are.

Im 30. Looks like you're the one with the chapped ass with how defensive you are.

Na man. Dont worry about what I look like. You defended hardline with your comment. Im trying to beat a reason out of you.did you say it because you can say whatever the hell you want. Or did you say it cause you have a chubby for Hardline?

Heck, haven't played BF4 for months, I think I'm pretty much over twitch shooters, the last time I put the disc in I made it to the start screen before turning it off

VN Store

Back