Battlefield Hardline

Put on your 200% objective boost and play Hotwire. You'll rack up points and all kinds of money.

I want to pick this up, but first I'll have to see if I can get $65 from selling Dying Light and Destiny.

I've heard a lot of comparison to Counter-Strike, which is the best PC game ever created. I played it for a good 7 or 8 years. I even had another go at CS:S a couple years ago. It actually held up really well, IMO.

It's hard to get a good following with no respawn games with the ADD generation, but I miss it. I hate this non-stop fast-twitch carnage that FPS games are usually.

I know previous Battlefield games included search and destroy modes, but progression was near impossible in them, so I always reverted back to deathmatch and zone control modes.

Last edited:
Exactly why this game was made, because everyone loves the small map run and gun. To hell with the battlefield community. The people who actually put in time, and play comp should be heard. Not some randies who just hop on from time to time. Still like it, overall gameplay is better than bf4 but I think I only somewhat enjoy it because theres been nothin else to really play

Exactly why this game was made, because everyone loves the small map run and gun. To hell with the battlefield community. The people who actually put in time, and play comp should be heard. Not some randies who just hop on from time to time. Still like it, overall gameplay is better than bf4 but I think I only somewhat enjoy it because theres been nothin else to really play

Here....have some cheese with that whine.

I agree, this game is COD with vehicles. There is no tactical/teamwork aspect anymore. Can't tell you how many times I help take a base just for it to be taken back because my team decides not to play D. That and the one clown that takes the transport chopper just to waste it so he can get to a base fast and die. If anyone needs an experienced heli pilot add me Xbone: EX JUMP

I agree, this game is COD with vehicles. There is no tactical/teamwork aspect anymore. Can't tell you how many times I help take a base just for it to be taken back because my team decides not to play D. That and the one clown that takes the transport chopper just to waste it so he can get to a base fast and die. If anyone needs an experienced heli pilot add me Xbone: EX JUMP
It's been heading this way for a while. I'm done with FPS until I see something like Operation Flashpoint.

I keep going back and forth on getting Hardline. I am also considering Far Cry 4 or Dying Light.

I've played since the original BF there hot shot. Nice try though.

With a comment like heres some cheese for your whine, I find it hard to believe you were even able to hold a controller when the original battlefield was out. Say something buddy, speak up. Why did what I say chap your ass

I keep going back and forth on getting Hardline. I am also considering Far Cry 4 or Dying Light.

If you name a fair price, I'll sell you my Dying Light. The best game I've played in several years, but I'm a sucker for zombies and open world shooters.

I just completed every single thing to do and I'm too impatient to wait for DLC. I only took it out of the case once to pop it in the PS4 and it stayed there for about a month until it went back into the case. I even have the unused "Be The Zombie" game mode code.

VN Store

Back