Battlefield 5 (Full reveal on 05/06/2016)

Bought this one and started playing this morning. It's a lot of fun, but being the first BF game I wish there was a little more of tutorial or instructional mission to lay out all the controls, cause I'm sure there's a ton of stuff I don't know. Most notably, how the eff to get a vehicle in multiplayer. All I've figured out how to do so far is spawn in the gunners seat of somebody else's tank.

your playing campaign mode im assuming...all of EA servers have been down since midnight last night.. huge hack went down.

Does Battlefield 1 have a bad language/ blood filter? (I would like to be able to turn the cussing off.)

*I googled it and could not find a definitive answer.

Does Battlefield 1 have a bad language/ blood filter? (I would like to be able to turn the cussing off.)

*I googled it and could not find a definitive answer.

It's WW1...so you will hear STRAWBERRIES! FRANKS AND BEANS! GOSH DARN! DANG NABBIT!...

Reactions: 1 person
So yes or no?

I just looked through all of the settings and saw nothing about blood or adult language. I mean, it's an M rated game and your objective is to kill people. Will blood and language be the thing that prevents you from playing it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just looked through all of the settings and saw nothing about blood or adult language. I mean, it's an M rated game and your objective is to kill people. Will blood and language be the thing that prevents you from playing it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for checking.
I don't play much anymore but I have 2 sons (12 and 9) that have asked about getting this game. BO3 had a language/ blood filter that I turned on and I could "mute all" in the multiplayer mode, making it somewhat less M rated. Advanced Warfare had paintball mode that made it a little more kid friendly.
Personally, I don't like hearing the f-word over and over or when someone takes the Lord's name in vain.
(I understand the object of the game is to kill others and it is about war and that cussing adds to the experience. I also understand my sons hear curse words at school and probably say them too.)
Really though, thank you for answering my question.

GO VOLS

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for checking.
I don't play much anymore but I have 2 sons (12 and 9) that have asked about getting this game. BO3 had a language/ blood filter that I turned on and I could "mute all" in the multiplayer mode, making it somewhat less M rated. Advanced Warfare had paintball mode that made it a little more kid friendly.
Personally, I don't like hearing the f-word over and over or when someone takes the Lord's name in vain.
(I understand the object of the game is to kill others and it is about war and that cussing adds to the experience. I also understand my sons hear curse words at school and probably say them too.)
Really though, thank you for answering my question.

GO VOLS

Sorry, man. I don't know why they didn't add that feature in if COD managed to. Send Dice a Tweet about it. Maybe they can patch it in.

Teamwork in BF is hard enough to get going as it is without a bunch of 12 year olds taking the tanks and planes and wrecking them 30 seconds later. Or never dropping ammo. Or never dropping medkits or reviving. They just wreck vehicles and snipe from the map corners.

Teamwork in BF is hard enough to get going as it is without a bunch of 12 year olds taking the tanks and planes and wrecking them 30 seconds later. Or never dropping ammo. Or never dropping medkits or reviving. They just wreck vehicles and snipe from the map corners.

Yeah without four or five friends, most every shooter is a pain in the ass. Especially BF. But I'm not sold that they're all 12 year olds.

I can't hit a darn thing with the assault class starter gun. Had the best luck playing medic so far. This is the best looking fps I've ever seen

VN Store

Back