Battlefield 4

If it's a full on version i might have my hand forced to get a new console at launch just for BF

Any ideas what will be included in BF4? I'm assuming some good old fashioned sea warfare as there was a teaser with a sub. I hope they can bring in some things like A-10's, helicopters with side/tail gunners (sh!thook/blackhawk) Paladins..

I wish these games didn't have so much cussing. I let my nephew(8yrs old) play BF3 a while back on my PC and I had no idea the game cursed so much as I only played multiplayer. Do they really need to cuss every other word?

I wish these games didn't have so much cussing. I let my nephew(8yrs old) play BF3 a while back on my PC and I had no idea the game cursed so much as I only played multiplayer. Do they really need to cuss every other word?

The game says mature for a reason. It's more of a battle sim than a video game. They are going for realism. I get your point but simple fact is this game was not built for 8 year olds.

Reactions: 1 person
they should at least have a feature in which you can turn dirty words off - I've got a couple of boys who love FPS's - won't let them near certainly titles though

Change the voice-over language to French or Polish

VN Store

Back