Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball

Chris, is it impossible for you to draft on a Tuesday or am I just going to have to beat everyone with a freakin autodrafted team? lol

I hate not picking my team, but if that is what I have to do, that is what I have to do.

Chris, is it impossible for you to draft on a Tuesday or am I just going to have to beat everyone with a freakin autodrafted team? lol

I hate not picking my team, but if that is what I have to do, that is what I have to do.

I'm in the same boat.

My bad. I think Tuesdays are pretty much gonna be impossible for me unless it's before 2:30 PM or after 12:30 AM Wed morning.

What about a Friday or Saturday? I know most of us like to go out and do stuff on the weekends, but I'm willing to sacrifice for a live draft.

Let me know a consensus and I'll make the change. It'll still have to be voted on for approval

I work Sundays... I could do Friday evening? So far that seems to be the only one I haven't heard something conflicting with it, and if it's going to a movie or something than it is your choice to put the movie off and draft or not. Work or special occasions are the only reasons one couldn't be there IMO.

Anyone got a problem with a friday evening say around 8:30?

Posted at work then? Can you draft from work? IDK what kinda job you got?

I actually probably can now (not when we first started discussing new dates), but I'd prefer not to. If everyone but me can do it on a Saturday, I'll make it happen.

VN Store

Back