Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball

Hey Yankee Vol! Is there any way we could start the draft at 10:30 or move it to Tuesday at anytime? I work about 20 - 30 minutes away from the house and don't get off work til 10 on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Any of those days after 10:30 will work or anytime on Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday.

Thanks and I will greatly appreciate any accomodations that fit my schedule! You da man!

It's really easy to change. I can walk you through it if needed... If it won't work for others, I'm not trying to be difficult. Is just really prefer to draft my own team ya know?

You can only change it in custom leagues. I set it up as standard

Someone still hasn't accepted their invite. I'm about to open the spot up

I know Dad doesn't want to hear this, but Tuesday is pretty much the worst day for me as far as the draft goes.

It doesn't have to be Tuesday Chris, just after 10:30 EDT on other nights. Unless it is the next couple nights. I have pneumonia and am out of work at the moment.

It doesn't have to be Tuesday Chris, just after 10:30 EDT on other nights. Unless it is the next couple nights. I have pneumonia and am out of work at the moment.

I get up at 4 every morning. I won't draft past 9:30

VN Store

Back