Basketball Elite Camp - August 31st

Anybody I should follow on twitter to get updates on the event? I follow Ben fred and Wes Rucker

@Ben_Fred: Schofield is a 3-star according to Rivals. 6-6, 220 combo forward. He's one of 30ish UT targets in town this weekend for #Vols HS camp.

Do you think it's possible the coaches are using the camp as one last evaluation tool for Schofield before making a final decision to take him? Football coaches do that all the time.

Over 100 expected, but here's a list of notables fromBen Fredrickson.

Class of 2015

Admiral Schofield: The 6-1, 210-pound small forward from Zion, Ill., is a three-star prospect Tyndall has recruited personally. Schofield told the News Sentinel there is a good chance he commits this weekend if his visit goes well. He would be Tyndall’s first at UT.

Nick Rogers: The 6-1, 170 point guard from Whitestown, Ind., is a three-star prospect 247Sports considers the 11th-best player in Indiana.

Shembari Phillips: The 6-4, 185 shooting guard from Tucker, Ga., is a three-star prospect 247Sports considers the 15th-best player in Georgia.

Shawntrez Davis: The 6-8, 200 power forward from Atlanta is a three-star prospect 247Sports considers the 10th-best player in Georgia. He has one visit to UT under his belt and is being pursued by Auburn, Georgia and Mississippi State.

Nych Smith: The 5-11, 160 point guard from Memphis is a three-star prospect 247Sports considers the fifth-best player in the state.

Brandon Walters: The 6-9, 295 center from Walters State Community College holds an offer from Nebraska.

DeQuon Miller: The 5-11, 170 point guard from Motlow State Community College is the 10th-best junior-college prospect, according to 247Sports. He visited UT once before.

Class of 2016

Abdulhakim Ado: The 6-10, 200 center from Hamilton Heights Christian Academy in Chattanooga is a primary Vols target. He’s a five-star prospect who is being pursued by college basketball’s top programs.

Troy Baxter: The 6-7, 185 power forward from Tallahassee, Fla., is a four-star prospect.

Lamonte Turner: The 6-2, 170 point guard from Harvest, Ala., is a three-star prospect being pursued by Florida and Auburn.

Clayton Hughes: The 6-5, 190 small forward from Jackson, Tenn., is a three-star prospect.

Romello White: The 6-8, 205 power forward from Suwanee, Ga., is a three-star prospect 247Sports considers the second-best player in Georgia.

Mario Kegler: The 6-7, 195 small forward from Jackson, Miss., is a four-star prospect 247sports considers the fourth-best small forward in the 2016 class.

Class of 2017

MJ Walker: The 6-5, 205 shooting guard from Lithia Springs, Ga., is a five-star prospect 247Sports considers the top shooting guard in the 2017 class.

-Fredrickson

Nych Smith & Shawntrez Davis are interesting to me, Nych is a pretty solid PG out of Memphis, and gotta think they're too full to have a spot for him. Shawntrez will be making his 2nd visit of the month I believe, would seem to suggest he's pretty interested.

MJ Walker.. He needs to be a high priority, make him one while its early Donnie

VN Store

Back