Barnett vs. Nkemdiche

CHqM7EGUkAANoLS.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
As someone who devoted his life to serving Jesus Christ, Reggie just rolled over in his grave at this blasphemous post.

And if you understand religious history, you get the references made. Unfortunate that you have to try and turn it into something it isn't in comparison to the post I quoted, especially considering I see no posts for you condemning the man who said the original post as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
And if you understand religious history, you get the references made. Unfortunate that you have to try and turn it into something it isn't in comparison to the post I quoted, especially considering I see no posts for you condemning the man who said the original post as well.

I find them both disgusting.

I find them both disgusting.

If you're going to be offended by nothing, at least be consistent about it and call everyone out, but especially on topics like this hypocrisy runs rampant, so no worries. But if a comment that benign is disgusting to you then I don't see how you are on the internet, there are a thousand worse things on this board alone.

But seeing as this topic went from decent and mildly amusing discussion to yet another ignorant conversation about being offended by anything in the world I will leave it for others to debate comparisons of players to fictional entities. I only hope Superman gets someone offended as well.

Yeah, he's great and it is certainly possible but that's a little bold at this point. Hopefully he keeps up the pace and we can all look back at this and say MBRO called it

I think that it's almost a guarantee that he will go down as a top three defensive player in SEC history.

I think that it's almost a guarantee that he will go down as a top three defensive player in SEC history.
How's the oil business.Weve been missing your over the top positivity.Plus while you were gone ol Butch and company snuck a couple of 3 stars in on you.Good to have you back posting.

How's the oil business.Weve been missing your over the top positivity.Plus while you were gone ol Butch and company snuck a couple of 3 stars in on you.Good to have you back posting.

Pssst.....(whispering) don't tell him we offered a 2 star a couple days ago for the 2017 class.....

It's really slow right now. I've just been out in Colorado riding and camping. I dream about beating Alabama and UF. I know it's more than a dream.

It's really slow right now. I've just been out in Colorado riding and camping. I dream about beating Alabama and UF. I know it's more than a dream.

Throw in UGA and we will be in sync with our thoughts. I hate them and their fan base as much as I hate Fl.and Bama

If you're going to be offended by nothing, at least be consistent about it and call everyone out, but especially on topics like this hypocrisy runs rampant, so no worries. But if a comment that benign is disgusting to you then I don't see how you are on the internet, there are a thousand worse things on this board alone.

But seeing as this topic went from decent and mildly amusing discussion to yet another ignorant conversation about being offended by anything in the world I will leave it for others to debate comparisons of players to fictional entities. I only hope Superman gets someone offended as well.

Neither Jesus, Joseph Smith, nor Muhammad are fictional?

You don't inject but yes, it can take a life. Should be a felony.

I had a friend that hit some of that "dope" "Martha Janet", and she died just hours later.

No one ever expects a satellite to fall out of the sky and hit them. If only she hadn't hit the "Martha Janet".

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back