Baltimore question

Is Baltimore a dangerous and filthy place?

• Yes

Votes: 108 96.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Probably, but you would think back up controls would be more imporatant as well..of course monstrous current difference.
Maybe. I could be wrong, but I feel like I read they switch over to back up battery instantly if there’s a power failure.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Driver paying better attention, they were probably driving too fast ext.

I'll admit that I'm a stickler on safety and accident prevention. I feel that it's one of the reasons we have such a good SAFER score.
I'm with you on safety, but the chance of sny driver seeing a small object like a bolt you know is extremely rare. We don't give out an unavoidable unless it meets a stringent criteria.

$2B for a bridge..smh. no wonder we cannot maintain infrastructure.

Looks like Joe will go for a quick Photo-op & visit the migrants families that were killed.
If american workers were killed in this "accident" he wouldn't give this a 2nd thought.

We can send billions over to Ukraine and other countries but can fix a bridge that is literally blocking a major port. This country has its priorities so messed up.

They finally just fixed the bridge into Cincinnati. I used to see concrete falling down on it. Scared the piss out of me to cross and that damn state was charging 1.7 in property taxes, 2 flat for city, 1.2 for school and like 6.7 for state.

Reactions: Orangeburst
We can send billions over to Ukraine and other countries but can fix a bridge that is literally blocking a major port. This country has its priorities so messed up.

They finally just fixed the bridge into Cincinnati. I used to see concrete falling down on it. Scared the piss out of me to cross and that damn state was charging 1.7 in property taxes, 2 flat for city, 1.2 for school and like 6.7 for state.

Thank the Democrats/Biden administration for passing the Infrastructure $1.2 Trillion bill that 200 House Republicans and 30 Senate Republicans voted against--but who are all shameless running around trying to take credit for improvement projects in their districts/states. Class GOP.

VN Store

Back