Bad news for Trooper Taylor’s son

Interesting you bring that up. It is especially strange that prisoners enforce and emphasize justice for child molestation on the inside more than people do in politics and other areas of society on the outside. I have talked about that for years. So much so, I got to the point where I wondered if the prisoners were actually paid to carry out justice on the inside or something along those lines. Much like they are paid to hit people. Or is that mostly movie stuff? Maybe a mix?

And since you are in the know, how much about that world and the world that sends people to prison is consistent with the type of things you see in the movies? Do you feel that some of the prison culture has now transcended beyond bars?

Gangs started in prison. Codes. Things like where men call other men “girls”. The acquisition or absorption of people, etc.
It is because so many inmates in our state and federal prisons were molested as children, which continues the cycle of broken lives and childhoods filled with trauma that so many generations of their own family members have suffered through.

Child molesters are targeted because it is a way for victims in prison to lash out at their own molesters. They feel like they can confront a child molester on equal terms now instead of as powerless children. Plus most inmates are parents themselves and feel like they can exact some vengeance for the children those men and women hurt.

In general, child molesters are hated. There will be occasions when gangs or hits could be involved, but inmates mostly attack molesters for extremely personal reasons.

From working in a prison I have also learned one very factual lesson. If you have the money to afford a high priced attorney, one can get away with ALMOST ANYTHING !!!!! HOWEVER, if you must depend on a court appointed attorney or a public defender..............go to cell #232 !

Reactions: SpookyAction
You see it all in a prison setting......................different standards for all people. Inmates are all different and one cannot stereotype them. All people are different, even convicts. Some movies are more accurate than others...............as a general rule when a staff member acts professionally and within policy, as a rule, he has very little problems. In total, give respect and you get respect...............I tried to think in terms of how I would want my son treated if he was in prison. That is how I functioned in my administrative position.

If true, should be hanged, drawn, and quartered.
Agreed... First degree murder by definition is, "intentional murder that is willful and premeditated with malice aforethought".

Poisoning someone is especially heinous, calculated, cruel and unusual, making it a capital offense... IMO.

worked in a prison for 18 years............murder is not look at as nearly as bad as crimes regarding child molestation ! Murderers usually have very little problems. Crimes regarding children are the ones who have to worry in prison !
I know someone who served 7 years for trafficking cocaine. He said cop killers, housed in general population, are treated like royalty among their fellow inmates.

I know someone who served 7 years for trafficking cocaine. He said cop killers, housed in general population, are treated like royalty among their fellow inmates.
I find that hard to believe.................at least not the prison I worked in, they may have gotten "specialized treatment" ,however !

It is because so many inmates in our state and federal prisons were molested as children, which continues the cycle of broken lives and childhoods filled with trauma that so many generations of their own family members have suffered through.

Child molesters are targeted because it is a way for victims in prison to lash out at their own molesters. They feel like they can confront a child molester on equal terms now instead of as powerless children. Plus most inmates are parents themselves and feel like they can exact some vengeance for the children those men and women hurt.

In general, child molesters are hated. There will be occasions when gangs or hits could be involved, but inmates mostly attack molesters for extremely personal reasons.
So be it! I think you are spot on about some things there. Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: SpookyAction
We have rotten role models for the young people.
That is a good point. Lots of people are rotten in different ways and there is quite the vast scale. That said I have learned some people reach leadership roles and have or develop issues that don’t necessarily make them a rotten person. The pressure they go through is incredible.

No offense to Trooper, but this guy is as rotten as they come, and to your post, was indeed in leadership roles in personal life and business.

Last edited:
Horrible news, he’s been indicted for murdering his girlfriend and unborn son by means of poisoning. I remember seeing Blaise run around the facilities in Knoxville. So sad.

Reactions: krichunaka
I worked in one of the largest prisons in the State of Tenn. Any conviction regarding cops or children were looked badly at ! Strictly my opinion of 18 years.
That will definitely not be the case everywhere. I'm sure you can understand how and why the police are not uniformly respected by prison inmates. LOL.

Honestly, I'm not surprised. I won't say why because all it would do is ignite a firestorm that might rage on here for the next five years.
I can at least say that I mourn and resent that women of all walks of life are less and less safe. Whether they're a 14yrs old walking to or from school, a significant other, or even a grandmam.

I'm sure JR had everything his way through life; that is why He felt he could get away with it. Entitled mentality will do that to you. Fortunately God usually sees that a clue is missed by the Perp, and Forensics does the rest.

VN Store

Back