Bad news for Trooper Taylor’s son

Will be probably be lucky if he survives in prison for a little while after that kind of crime.

Really sad on all fronts. Why not just get a freaking divorce and live your life? If proven true he should never see the light of day.

Will be probably be lucky if he survives in prison for a little while after that kind of crime.
worked in a prison for 18 years............murder is not look at as nearly as bad as crimes regarding child molestation ! Murderers usually have very little problems. Crimes regarding children are the ones who have to worry in prison !

Last edited:
worked in a prison for 18 years............murder is not look at as nearly as bad as crimes regarding child molestation ! Murderers usually have very little problems.
So, he gets props for murdering an unborn child. Prison is a bitch

worked in a prison for 18 years............murder is not look at as nearly as bad as crimes regarding child molestation ! Murderers usually have very little problems.
Interesting you bring that up. It is especially strange that prisoners enforce and emphasize justice for child molestation on the inside more than people do in politics and other areas of society on the outside. I have talked about that for years. So much so, I got to the point where I wondered if the prisoners were actually paid to carry out justice on the inside or something along those lines. Much like they are paid to hit people. Or is that mostly movie stuff? Maybe a mix?

And since you are in the know, how much about that world and the world that sends people to prison is consistent with the type of things you see in the movies? Do you feel that some of the prison culture has now transcended beyond bars?

Gangs started in prison. Codes. Things like where men call other men “girls”. The acquisition or absorption of people, etc.

Interesting you bring that up. It is especially strange that prisoners enforce and emphasize justice for child molestation on the inside more than people do in politics and other areas of society on the outside. I have talked about that for years. So much so, I got to the point where I wondered if the prisoners were actually paid to carry out justice on the inside or something along those lines. Much like they are paid to hit people. Or is that mostly movie stuff? Maybe a mix?

And since you are in the know, how much about that world and the world that sends people to prison is consistent with the type of things you see in the movies? Do you feel that some of the prison culture has now transcended beyond bars?

Gangs started in prison. Codes. Things like where men call other men “girls”. The acquisition or absorption of people, etc.
You see it all in a prison setting......................different standards for all people. Inmates are all different and one cannot stereotype them. All people are different, even convicts.

So, he gets props for murdering an unborn child. Prison is a bitch
Do you not consider as murdering a child , just the same as child molestation ????? I honestly did not know who the man in question killed ! Yes, if other inmateS find out it was a child, DEFINITE PROBLEMS.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I did not realize that he was on staff at A&M. Just started the gig 2 weeks ago.

You would think that the fact he was being investigated for murder would have shown up on a background check, but that's just me thinking...........

Reactions: JohnWardForever
Really sad on all fronts. Why not just get a freaking divorce and live your life? If proven true he should never see the light of day.

The DA doesn't bring Murder Charges without ample evidence. HE IS GUILTY, regardless of how many slick lawyers he employs. Death Penalty would be perfect.

It's OK with me if this is reported/deleted.
And, if I'm out of order, I humbly apologize.

It's almost unfathomable, really - the possibility that a promising football coach, and the son of former University of Tennessee assistant football coach, Carl "Trooper" Taylor, has been charged with double murder. The horrifying details are easy to find; the charges alone, poignant enough to suffice here.

If you should see this, then I'm sure the Taylor, and most-certainly the Benning families - Jade Benning being the deceased mother-to-be - would appreciate our prayers.

Thanks

Last edited:
worked in a prison for 18 years............murder is not look at as nearly as bad as crimes regarding child molestation ! Murderers usually have very little problems. Crimes regarding children are the ones who have to worry in prison !
As well as it should be.

Reactions: ReelfootVol
That's not how the justice system in America works. Thankfully. Innocent until proven guilty.

REALLY? No . I stand by my statement. After months of investigation, The DA doesn't bring Murder Charges without ample evidence. Then it's the Defense LIARS' job to find something they did wrong to get the Perp off. THAT is how the "Justice" system works. The burden of proof is very high for the prosecutor. It's not like the 70's anymore.

VN Store

Back