Bacarri Rambo

I just keep thinking that there is more to this story than we 've heard about. I don't know what, but I just have a feeling Richt knows something where playing him might create a situation where their team would be in a position to vacate wins. He served his "suspension" according to many in the program, and at this point there's no reason NOT to play him, unless there's something else going on.

If he doesn't play vs USC next week, then something is UP.
I think you're reading too much into it. Something would have already been said by the staff if that were the case. CMR does not mess around when it comes to improper benefits, remember the AJ Green suspension.

Rambos suspension was a test positive suspension. It was his second test positive and UGA's internal policy is a four game suspension. First time suspension is 10% of the season ...may as well say one game.

Come on people! Try your google-fu every now and then.

I think you're reading too much into it. Something would have already been said by the staff if that were the case. CMR does not mess around when it comes to improper benefits, remember the AJ Green suspension.

Rambos suspension was a test positive suspension. It was his second test positive and UGA's internal policy is a four game suspension. First time suspension is 10% of the season ...may as well say one game.

Come on people! Try your google-fu every now and then.

I understand all of that. I also understand that if you have a non-injured player, who was on everyone and their brother's All American watch list, that's eligible to play, you'd want to get him some snaps before what's arguably your teams biggest game of the season. Maybe I'm up in the night, but I also know that something isn't adding up. As I said, if he doesn't play next week vs the Gamecocks, then there's more to the story....

I understand all of that. I also understand that if you have a non-injured player, who was on everyone and their brother's All American watch list, that's eligible to play, you'd want to get him some snaps before what's arguably your teams biggest game of the season. Maybe I'm up in the night, but I also know that something isn't adding up. As I said, if he doesn't play next week vs the Gamecocks, then there's more to the story....

By all indications, he received a 4 game suspension. UT is the fifth game of the season, it adds up to. You may be right and something else may be going on, I don't know for sure but I doubt it.

By all indications, he received a 4 game suspension. UT is the fifth game of the season, it adds up to. You may be right and something else may be going on, I don't know for sure but I doubt it.

If he plays the next two weeks, then I'll gladly take off the tin-foil-hat. :loco:

According to the ajc et al, Malcolm Mitchell has been practicing withthe offense more this week, and Rambo and Ogletree have bothe been getting more reps than usual. Both will be back....just in time. :ph34r:

Georgia’s defense prepares to bring Alec Ogletree, Bacarri Rambo back into fold | UGA sports blog

nice little link here for ya too....

Homepage -Vols Daily Website

and for the UGA

Homepage - The Dawgbone Website

you can click on the helmets on the side and get all other SEC teams.

According to the ajc et al, Malcolm Mitchell has been practicing withthe offense more this week, and Rambo and Ogletree have bothe been getting more reps than usual. Both will be back....just in time. :ph34r:

Georgia’s defense prepares to bring Alec Ogletree, Bacarri Rambo back into fold | UGA sports blog

nice little link here for ya too....

Homepage -Vols Daily Website

and for the UGA

Homepage - The Dawgbone Website

you can click on the helmets on the side and get all other SEC teams.

Thanks for the link sir.

The question in this thread should be.... Is it set in stone that Rambo WILL be playing? The answer is yes. Ogletree too. They'll be back. Let's just hope they are a little rusty.

I thought the NCCA handed down the suspension on Green and Georgia appealed to reduce the number of games.

I thought the NCCA handed down the suspension on Green and Georgia appealed to reduce the number of games.

Different cause & effect. Greens suspension was NCAA mandated. Ogletree and Rambos suspensions were UGA athletic dept suspensions. UGA AD/coaches alongwith Green did appeal his suspensions, but were denied. Rambo and Ogletree supposedly appealed their suspensions to the AD. However, and this is where it gets interesting, the UGA AD, Greg McGarity and Coach Richt, have become very tight lipped about: suspensions, test-positives, injuries, transfers, and any other type disciplinary actions or off field activities regarding athletic teams. Good for them....most other SEC schools do that already.

the ncaa will publicly say they do not suspend players (or at least they said that during that time) and they leave it up to the institution on whether they will sit a player or not. now uga could have played aj green 2 years ago early in the season, but since his eligibility was in question our athletic administration decided to sit him. now after being told he was ineligible we then had to go back each week and ask for reinstatement and he was allowed to return after week 4. as mr. buck said this is different than what happened with rambo..

VN Store

Back