Babylon Bee thread.

Babylon Bee Banned From Chinese-Owned TikTok

Jul 6, 2022 DailyWire.com

Untitled-design-2022-07-06T100135.514.jpg

Conservative Christian satire site The Babylon Bee has been banned from the Chinese-owned social platform TikTok.

The Babylon Bee’s social media manager posted a screenshot showing that the account had been banned, noting that it occurred with no explanation “and with no option to appeal.”

“[W]elcome to big tech in 2022,” she tweeted.
Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon also mentioned the TikTok ban in a post alongside other recent examples of “tech companies” that “are continuing to censor us.”

Dillon mentioned FrontHQ, an email service provider, and Linktree, a social media reference landing page.
TikTok is owned by Chinese-based ByteDance. “Last year, the Chinese government-owned firm acquired a minority stake in the company’s main subsidiary, Beijing ByteDance Technology, according to the South China Morning Post,” the Washington Times reported.

Babylon Bee Banned From Chinese-Owned TikTok | The Daily Wire

Reactions: StarRaider
This is why BB is the best at what they do.

“Biggums went on to decry the "terrible influence of non-whites" in America, which he claims is dumbing down society and diluting the pure heritage of Caucasians, before ending the interview to head to the gas station for a couple packs of Pall Malls and a six-pack of Busch in preparation for an afternoon of watching WWE.”

This is why BB is the best at what they do.

“Biggums went on to decry the "terrible influence of non-whites" in America, which he claims is dumbing down society and diluting the pure heritage of Caucasians, before ending the interview to head to the gas station for a couple packs of Pall Malls and a six-pack of Busch in preparation for an afternoon of watching WWE.”
I've never associated White people with Pall Malls..

I've never associated White people with Pall Malls..
I had property in the middle of nowhere Alabama just over the line from Trenton Ga. Maybe it was Alabama causing the problem, but all the inbred looking, dueling banjo playing, starts and bars wearing, white trash had “pal mals” rolled up in their shirt sleeves. Sold that and bought mountain land near Dunlap Tennessee. Much different group of people.

VN Store

Back