Babylon Bee thread.

I had a die hard liberal friend on Facebook make a post about trump supporters sharing fake news. 2 hours later she shared a story from the Babylon bee. I tried telling her it was sattire, but her and one of her friends "assured me" it was true. 😂

I had a die hard liberal friend on Facebook make a post about trump supporters sharing fake news. 2 hours later she shared a story from the Babylon bee. I tried telling her it was sattire, but her and one of her friends "assured me" it was true. 😂

Joe needs new friends! 😁

Reactions: joevol33
That one is true. It is about me.

In my dreams, I am faithful to my wife (it happens because I don't realize it's not real, it's the damndest thing). In my wife's dreams, I am not faithful to her. So not only am I missing out on the freebies, I gotta deal with her weird, fake news feelings.

In my dreams, I am faithful to my wife (it happens because I don't realize it's not real, it's the damndest thing). In my wife's dreams, I am not faithful to her. So not only am I missing out on the freebies, I gotta deal with her weird, fake news feelings.
Same. I got the quiet treatment and cold shoulder for 2 days one time because I cheated on her in her dream. She was legit po'd at me. I assume she never dreams about me being wonderful to her.

Posts like these make me glad to not be married.

VN Store

Back