Baby Lexvol

Lexvol

I'm Your Huckleberry
Born this am. All is well. Keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. First and probably last youngster.

Congrats Lexvol!!

I found out yesterday our second one will be a boy. Seems to be a baby boom in VolNation!

Originally posted by CSpindizzy@Dec 3, 2005 6:09 PM
Congrats Lexvol!!

I found out yesterday our second one will be a boy. Seems to be a baby boom in VolNation!
[snapback]207680[/snapback]​

Congrats! Maybe all that Lexington influence will rub off, and he'll suit up for the Big Blue! :p

Congrats! Bigun! Your life will never be the same (but in a good way!)

Originally posted by CSpindizzy@Dec 3, 2005 5:09 PM
Congrats Lexvol!!

[snapback]207680[/snapback]​

When's your 2nd due?

Congratulations!!!! :yahoo: We just had our second child a few months ago. Best of luck!

Originally posted by volmanjr@Dec 3, 2005 8:10 PM
When's your 2nd due?
[snapback]207714[/snapback]​

April 17th but the nurse said he's a week ahead size and overall development. She told my wife he's either going to be early or one big baby. He'll be indoctrinated in Big Orange when he arrives in his room.

Originally posted by CSpindizzy@Dec 3, 2005 7:36 PM
He'll be indoctrinated in Big Orange when he arrives in his room.
[snapback]207730[/snapback]​
As he should be! congrats on your second and you too west tn vol!

Wow! Congratulations to all! I'm a little envious of you guys. My two are grown. Spend all the time you can with them because you only get one shot. A really big regret that I have is missing alot because of my work.

My prayers are for you and your families.

BTW Lexvol, Lexington is a fine place to raise a family. I know because half of my family live there. :D

Contrats Lex......you proud man! Many, many prayers to you and yours. Once ya over the humbleness, uhhh, errr about a week :biggrin2: Let us know what ya gots yourself, LB, FB, OL/DL, QB ? :fworks: :baloon: :fworks: :baloon:

:bed_time: :bed_time: :bed_time: = :ripped: :toast:

Thanks guys. Looks like I will have to buy a basketball goal. This one is a LadyLexvol.

LexVol train him up the right way.

I was born and raised in Lexington and a die hard Tennessee fan, go figure?

My wife is from a suburb of Akron, Ohio so she is a die hard Ohio State Fan. Not to mention her dad is from Alabama and she cheers for them also.

I will definitely take heed to scripture and train up the child in the path he should go which is going to be TENNESSEE ORANGE! He will have a good start being named after Peyton Manning. *It was my wife's idea, though I did not argue!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Originally posted by Lexvol@Dec 4, 2005 6:51 AM
Thanks guys.  Looks like I will have to buy a basketball goal.  This one is a LadyLexvol.
[snapback]207951[/snapback]​

Congrats Lex!!!!!! Girls will steal your heart. Don't spoil her too bad now :D

VN Store

Back