Baby Lexvol

Congratulations, and prepare thyself! As this is your first, let me know if I can help in any way.

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Dec 4, 2005 8:24 PM
Congratulations, and prepare thyself!  As this is your first, let me know if I can help in any way.
[snapback]208282[/snapback]​

Thanks Doc. It means a lot. So far so good, and we have a pediatrician that I actually went to college with so we are in good hands. Be that as it may, you may be hearing from me from time to time. I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Lexvol@Dec 4, 2005 9:46 PM
Thanks Doc.  It means a lot.  So far so good, and we have a pediatrician that I actually went to college with so we are in good hands.  Be that as it may, you may be hearing from me from time to time.  I really appreciate it.
[snapback]208333[/snapback]​

If you disappear we will assume that the pillow has become the new occupier of free time. If you're not attending to the baby, it's usually the backs of the eyelids that get the second most attention.

Congrats Lex. At least if she wakes you up in the middle of the night , you can give her the bottle with one hand and make posts (on this crazy board) with the other.

All God's Blessings :dance2:

Originally posted by CSpindizzy@Dec 3, 2005 8:36 PM
April 17th but the nurse said he's a week ahead size and overall development. She told my wife he's either going to be early or one big baby. He'll be indoctrinated in Big Orange when he arrives in his room.
[snapback]207730[/snapback]​

Why wait? Have an orange blanket for the doctor!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Congratulations Lex!!!! I hope she will be a Dolphin fan as well as a Vol fan. :biggrin2:

I'm very happy for you. Good Luck and God Bless.

Way to go Lex. There can never be too many members of the VOLNATION. So here is to the newst member. :dance2:

VN Store

Back