'18 AZ JUCO TE Dominick Anderson (UT signee)

To be fair to this kid, I never thought he would even OV after his Twitter stunt. So he at least gave us a shot. But still, if Tyler Byrd is moving to corner I would've expected him to give this guy a bit of a pop in practice for being the Twitter attention-seeker he seems to be, even if he did come here, lol.

No one else is allowed face to face recruiting while he’s coaching soooo?

To that point Saban will not recruit and smart will not recruit muscramp will not recruit as only assistants make a difference. Head coach has no major impact on recruiting....good deal

To that point Saban will not recruit and smart will not recruit muscramp will not recruit as only assistants make a difference. Head coach has no major impact on recruiting....good deal

Why don't you think he will be calling recruits just like they will? I'm sure his TN cell phone still works down in bubba land.

Why don't you think he will be calling recruits just like they will? I'm sure his TN cell phone still works down in bubba land.

Sure he will my point is he does not have all his time dedicated to UT yet. We should temper our expectations a little. He and staff have done great job so far today next year we will rise to recruiting level we use to be in 90s

I know Jesse put out earlier this morning that he wasn’t hearing good vibes about Dominique Wood Anderson but I have heard some positive vibes in the last 30 minutes or so to lead me to believe TN has a real shot. Kid has been all over the map in process but Vols appear to have some Mo.

-Price

BOOOOOOM!

Reactions: 17 people

VN Store

Back