'18 AZ JUCO TE Dominick Anderson (UT signee)

I could definitely see that...and I could see Bumphus and Anderson’s value go up because of their size and physicality

Wonder if Bumphus could get moved to DE. If Anderson commits we’ll have:
Eli Wolf- RS Jr. 6’4 224
Austin Pope- RS So. 6’4 230
James Brown- So. 6’3 230
Andrew Craig- RS So. 6’5 240
Dominick Anderson- Jr. 6’5 245

Bumphus was recruited and offered by most all of the big boys as a DE, and we know Butchs track record of putting stud players in the wrong position. At 6’4 260 i would think Bumphus would be perfect on our defense especially considering Bama offered him as well and Pruitt likely recruited him...

Reactions: 1 person
* The two wildcards Wednesday are Arizona Western C.C. tailback Greg Bell and tight end Dominik Wood Anderson. Most feel like Anderson, the top JUCO tight end in the country, will ultimately choose Alabama tomorrow. However, Anderson’s recruitment has been all over the map in the last eight months and Tennessee did really well to net final face time with the 4-star prospect. The Vols are offering instant opportunity for the JUCO prospect, and the message was very well received. Was it enough though? We'll find out tomorrow.

-VQ

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah I think this is could be pretty damn good... Definitely going he goes with the good guys

Going to be an awkward day for Pruitt tomorrow if this guy chooses us over Bama....Saban won’t be too happy I’d imagine hahaha

VN Store

Back