Autistic teenager has perfect bracket

What the hell is wrong with you? You're the guy that yells at all the people that laugh when a person with a mental disability is out there dancing having a good time or something. So he has autism. That sucks. But it doesn't make it any better by just pretending he doesn't have it at all.

also, pretty sure that wasn't what he was aiming for in his post....

Anyone curious as to where the proof is?? Throw out the fact that he has autism, if it was just some kid and his mom saying he had a perfect bracket, would you beleive him? There is no validity to this claim of a perfect bracket and there is no way that a person could pick UNI over KU, Ohio over Georgetown, and ODU over ND all in the same bracket. Call me a buzzkill, but there is as much proof of this as there is if I said I had a perfect bracket. CBS said themselves that they cant validate this claim. This doesnt sound made up to anyone but me?

Anyone curious as to where the proof is?? Throw out the fact that he has autism, if it was just some kid and his mom saying he had a perfect bracket, would you beleive him? There is no validity to this claim of a perfect bracket and there is no way that a person could pick UNI over KU, Ohio over Georgetown, and ODU over ND all in the same bracket. Call me a buzzkill, but there is as much proof of this as there is if I said I had a perfect bracket. CBS said themselves that they cant validate this claim. This doesnt sound made up to anyone but me?

It's total crap. People want to believe a feel-good story.

Throw in a mental handicap, and it's a tv special waiting to happen.

It's total crap. People want to believe a feel-good story.

Throw in a mental handicap, and it's a tv special waiting to happen.

exactly. You need to take these things with alot of salt, there is always a catch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm starting to have second thoughts about this, also.. If you look at the .JPG image attached it could easily be photoshopped to add the green text of the team names to a blank bracket...

I don't think it's maybe out of the question to say that this kid might be better than the average picker because of his condition. I once knew a guy who was like this, who knew maps very well. He could tell you how to get anywhere in the country because he had like a perfect map memory. So I can see him just using basic statistical analysis and the heights of different players combined with his savant status to make some really good picks. And when you think about it he's less prone to buy into hype, because of his condition.

But a perfect bracket? Which is more likely, they changed the bracket to make it perfect, or he actually got that good? I'm very skeptical, especially when you throw in the fact that the mother is calling the media. It seems like self-promotion.

because he/the family edited his bracket to manufacture the story, preying on people's stupid misconceptions about autism, it's BS.
I don't know whether the bracket is legit or not . . . but you are definitely 100% correct about people's knowledge of autism. It's sad.

Yeah this is a hoax, Balloon Boy 2 if you will.

i tend to agree.

i hope this isn't taken as a slam to mentally handicapped.

by the way, did he do a Women's Bracket?
there's an office pool i need advice on.

:idea:

VN Store

Back