Autistic teenager has perfect bracket

Dang, I was feeling pretty good until I saw that he picked Purdue to win it all.

Nice story but im getting the feeling this is a bit exaaaagerated. I mean he said he watched EVERY team? Even Lehigh? I know he probably doesn't do much but still, come on.

Nice story but im getting the feeling this is a bit exaaaagerated. I mean he said he watched EVERY team? Even Lehigh? I know he probably doesn't do much but still, come on.
I don't care if he watched every team or didn't watch any team at all...it still doesn't take away from the fact that he has a PERFECT bracket after two rounds.

Assuming he has watched EVERY game, that would not magically reveal future outcomes anyway.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't care if he watched every team or didn't watch any team at all...it still doesn't take away from the fact that he has a PERFECT bracket after two rounds.

No different than picking PERFECT lottery numbers.

No different than picking PERFECT lottery numbers.
Did you read the article? You have a better chance of winning the lottery TWICE than you do of picking the first two rounds perfectly.

Very impressed.

And, i think Tenn. is a very logical, though rather improbable, pick to make the final four. They've showed flashes of brilliance this year, beat KU and UK, and even i knew that, if they got hot, they could certainly make a run.

One of those teams that could have either went out in the first round or make to the FF. As a Buckeye fan, if they get past OSU, i guarantee they win their Elite 8 game.

Really? Didn't realize the NCAA tourney was random.

It is a collection of independent events with multiple possible outcomes, with multiple possible factors. Show me a perfect order to the system, and we can go make a lot of money.

It is a collection of independent events with multiple possible outcomes, with multiple possible factors. Show me a perfect order to the system, and we can go make a lot of money.

there's not but it's still not random.

This system doesn't have a set order, but it has no randomness to it... How would you describe it then?

to go the cheap route and steal a definition

The property of all possible outcomes being equally likely
this does not apply to the tourney. Some randomness? Perhaps but all outcomes are still decided by human intervention.

We gotta have the crowd on our side now. What kinda jerk would want this kid's bracket ruined? :)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back