Auburn @ Kentucky Thursday Oct 15 6pm

What's everyone opinion on Tennessee vs Kentucky this year? I honestly think that game will come down to which quarterback plays better with Towles being the better passer but Dobbs being the better runner? Going to be an exciting game to watch none the less.

UT wins by roughly 3 scores.

I think 'Tucky can beat the barn. I think it'll be a fight but this isn't my childhood's Kentucky so they got a good shot

Reactions: 2 people
UGA's receivers are much faster/better than UK's.

Wrong - they've been able to get open all year - including vs UF. The problem was in that game UF's D line was too quick for UK's O line and Pat got sacked 6 or 7 times.

UK has a better QB than UGA but not as dynamic a RB (although y'all didn't see him last week and we won't either).

I think we'll find out if UK is for real. Auburn is playing like crap, but they are still as talented as any team in the SEC. There's a reason they were many people's pick to win the conference.

Lol UK isn't "for real". They're pretty average but getting better. Just a step below Tennessee.

I think the SECe ends up

FL
UGA
UT
UK
Mizzou
USC
Vandy

Auburn finds a way to win this game, call me crazy but the Barn isn't as bad as their record. They have a lot of talent with two very good coaches. Malzahn isn't going to be fired.

I bet Auburn tanks this year and somehow ends up with Chip Kelly and immediately goes 12-0 next year.

Malzahn isn't going anywhere..huge buyout

2014: $11,187,500.
2015: $8,950,000.
2016: $6,712,500.
2017: $4,475,000.
2018: $2,237,500.

Georgia?

I think that if we can top Auburn on Thursday, we will win 2, maybe 3 more. IIRC, I've only seen 9 wins three times in my lifetime- '77, '83, and '84.

You just dated yourself a bit.

That said, I was at the last UK win over Florida.

Reactions: 1 person
Auburn finds a way to win this game, call me crazy but the Barn isn't as bad as their record. They have a lot of talent with two very good coaches. Malzahn isn't going to be fired.

I agree Malzahn isn't going to be fired but Auburn probably isn't even as good as their 3-2 record. They needed OT to beat Jacksonville St. I guess you're calling Muschamp a very good coach (arguable) but Auburn's defense is awful. I think Kentucky pulls out a close one at home.

Auburn 27
Kentucky 31

Auburn isn't as good as 2-3, but surely UK isn't necessarily a solid 4-1. Could be 5-0 or just as easily any other record including 5-0. I really hope UK can finally put a complete game together. A very winnable game for us. I keep saying it, but one of these days we'll get a special teams touchdown, and I hope it's one of these big games.

Either way, hopefully UK finds themselves in good shape at halftime and closes out by the 4th. That's best case. I'm gonna go UK 27-23 though in a close one.

This game is more hyped than UF game...I hope they can settle down and play. Auburn's run D hasn't been sharp this year, gave up 160 last week to a back from SJSU.

I hope Boom can take some pressure off Pat and have a balanced offensive attack that can limit Auburn's time of possession.

For UK to have a shot at a special season they need this game at home...I'm not sure they will but I think they can. 24-17 cats

If tennessee every just disbanded football I would be a Kentucky football fan . I love that there fans don't act like vandy did when they was winning

VN Store

Back