Attrition happens!

Are people legitimately worried about this? The title of the thread says it all.

Let's not forget that "mighty Alabama" lost our jewel RB recruit this year to attrition -- Alvin Kamara.

What were the circumstances when Kamara left Bama???

What were the circumstances when Kamara left Bama???

It was a product of Saban taking RBs just to keep them away from other SEC teams...IMO. Tried to convert him to WR and when that didn't look promising, he suddenly became a "discipline problem" and started breaking a litany of team rules.

Looks like it destroyed their depth. :glare:

Reactions: 1 person
well thanks for answering the question, i really wanted to know what someone else's opinion of "contribution" was! I totally disagree with you, but that's why we're here! it is a fact that he currently does not meet anyone's expectations! If all anyone has to do to contribute is practice and "participate" in games, and not have a positive effect on the outcome of the game, then we are never going to get anywhere. JMO
Most people would agree with you.

well thanks for answering the question, i really wanted to know what someone else's opinion of "contribution" was! I totally disagree with you, but that's why we're here! it is a fact that he currently does not meet anyone's expectations! If all anyone has to do to contribute is practice and "participate" in games, and not have a positive effect on the outcome of the game, then we are never going to get anywhere. JMO

We agree that he has never met expectatons. And just because someone has "contributed" doesn't mean that they can't be replaced.

VN Store

Back