ATTN Colts Fans

Will you be Colts fan if/when PM leaves or retires

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OsbourneBROS83

Rocky Top, Biioootch
Just curious who will remain a Colts fan if/when PM leaves?

I honestly wanted to but I am not in Indy and dont live in Tennessee so I want to have a team nearby that I can take my kids to see games. If/When PM leaves I will be changing allegiances. Yes I am a flip flopper...flippity floppity. Get over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
you didn't make it a public poll so you could know who to call out, did you?

Even then, most will probably say they will, but my guess is you're going to start seeing a lot fewer Colts flags, stickers and t-shirts around the state of TN in the months to come.

Once Peyton leaves, what's left to be a fan of? The organization is nothing without him. This year proved it.

Reactions: 1 person
you didn't make it a public poll so you could know who to call out, did you?

What do you mean call out? I was the first to vote and I voted that I would leave. Wouldnt exactly be able to call others out if I am leaving the fanbase myself. If someone wants to remain they are more than welcome.

The reason its public is because I believe all polls should be. If you believe in something stand for it dont give it lip service.

My guess is somewhere around 3-5% stay colts fans.

I've already burned my Peyton Colts jersey

Most of the people who grew up watching the Colts because of Peyton won't know what to do when he leaves.

Never followed the Colts until Peyton went there. Won't say I am even a fan, exactly. Just want to see him do well.

The people voting yes will most likely change their vote to no if Luck ends up being a bust. At least the people voting no are honest. Luck is a loophole for some fans to pretend like they care about the Colts organization. They'd stop being a fan if they signed Kyle Orton or Jason Campbell instead of being in position to draft a rare prospect that is supposed to be elite. It's not often you have the luxury of going from Montana to Young, Favre to Rodgers and now Manning to Luck. Especially since both will start from day one if Manning leaves. 49ers and Packers lost some years on Young and Rodgers as they sat on the bench. Colts will get a consecutive 25+ years out of two elite QB's if Luck is as advertised. So yeah, at least the fans saying they're bailing are honest. You can't ask for a better reason to pretend like you were a fan of the team and not just a fan of Peyton. I know I wish the Titans could get Luck or Griffin but they can't and oh well. I think following a single player and having no real team would be boring and have little meaning when your favorite team wins. Mainly because you'll probably change your favorite at least once a decade if not every few years. Players come and go so it's better just to have a team imo.

The people voting yes will most likely change their vote to no if Luck ends up being a bust. At least the people voting no are honest. Luck is a loophole for some fans to pretend like they care about the Colts organization. They'd stop being a fan if they signed Kyle Orton or Jason Campbell instead of being in position to draft a rare prospect that is supposed to be elite. It's not often you have the luxury of going from Montana to Young, Favre to Rodgers and now Manning to Luck. Especially since both will start from day one if Manning leaves. 49ers and Packers lost some years on Young and Rodgers as they sat on the bench. Colts will get a consecutive 25+ years out of two elite QB's if Luck is as advertised. So yeah, at least the fans saying they're bailing are honest. You can't ask for a better reason to pretend like you were a fan of the team and not just a fan of Peyton. I know I wish the Titans could get Luck or Griffin but they can't and oh well. I think following a single player and having no real team would be boring and have little meaning when your favorite team wins. Mainly because you'll probably change your favorite at least once a decade if not every few years. Players come and go so it's better just to have a team imo.

I don't get Titans fans, for one I am not sure why you all care so much about why certain fans are fans of a team. What does it matter to you? Not that I care what any of you think but I can guarantee I will be a Colts fan no matter what, if Luck is a bust or if they decided to trade the pick it does not matter to me. I am a Colts fan, not a fan of any certain player. I know the next few years could be painful but I will be wearing my Colts gear around Middle Tennessee no matter what.

And like I have said many times, I know some on here are fans of the Colts just because of Peyton but what's the difference in that and being a fan of a team just because they play in the same state in which you live? And it's not like they have been here for a very long time.

VN Store

Back