ATTN Colts Fans

Will you be Colts fan if/when PM leaves or retires

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only reason you're here is your mad that your team has suffered at the hands of the Colts for like 9 of the past 11 years. You don't hate Peyton Manning fans. You hate losing.

Like a team because they are good....

Liking a player because they are good.....

Same thing.

Don't see you with a jets avatar....

Bull****.

I dislike Manning because he is an arrogant jerk. I dislike that people from TN are colts fans because they are stupid bangwagonners who follow a QB who was a choke artist for us and one in the pros as well.

And the Colts did not sweep the Titans every year either.

It definitely seems like you're the angry party, here.

Bull****.

I dislike Manning because he is an arrogant jerk. I dislike that people from TN are colts fans because they are stupid bangwagonners who follow a QB who was a choke artist for us and one in the pros as well.

And the Colts did not sweep the Titans every year either.

y u mad tho

Of course were angry.. When someone does something criminal .., who you think is mad... Yes the victim

I've been a Colts fan since Johnny Unitas was wearing high tops. I have always considered PM one of the best QB's if not the best I've ever seen play the game.

But if he's wearing another jersey, he goes back to :censored: Vol status

I've been a Colts fan since Johnny Unitas was wearing high tops. I have always considered PM one of the best QB's if not the best I've ever seen play the game.

But if he's wearing another jersey, he goes back to :censored: Vol status

Who the eff are you?

Make your allegiances known, so that we may **** on them.

Who the eff are you?

Make your allegiances known, so that we may **** on them.

The one team in the SEC that's crushed your hopes and dreams since the days of and before General Neyland.

The program you wish the :censored: Vols could be.

As for who I am, ask TennTom. He's known me for many years, he'll probably tell you just how big of a royal pain in the arse I can be should I put my mind to it.

You can blame him too for having me show up. Don't worry, soon enough you will, so go ahead and get it out of the way. :hi:

The one team in the SEC that's crushed your hopes and dreams since the days of and before General Neyland.

As for who I am, ask TennTom. He's known me for many years, he'll probably tell you just how big of a royal pain in the arse I can be should I put my mind to it.

You can blame him too for having me show up. Don't worry, soon enough you will, so go ahead and get it out of the way. :hi:

Neyland went 12-5-2 against UA. Just another Alabama fan showing up here and acting like a total idiot.

Play nice.

Your revered Bear Bryant bowed down to the General. Remind me of Bryant's record against him. (Hint: it starts with a zero)

Reactions: 2 people
Manning looked really good throwing the football at Duke, yesterday. If he looks this good in March, I'm not too worried about September.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOVAiFAmLc4[/youtube]

Play nice.

Your revered Bear Bryant bowed down to the General. Remind me of Bryant's record against him. (Hint: it starts with a zero)

You should know by now I don't do nice.

Yes Bear was 0-5-2 while at....Kentucky. Seems even the Bear couldn't get Kentucky to beat UT. It seems though your current coach is a bit easier for Kentucky to beat though.

Oddly enough though, Bear seemed to do just fine once he got to Bama though didn't he?

How many national titles did Neyland win at Tennessee again? I'm going to guess it was less than six.

I can already tell you're a complete tool. That's all I need to know.

I can already tell you're a complete tool. That's all I need to know.

It's ok, the first step to admitting the truth is facing it. I never said I wasn't going to be offensive. Actually I believe I said up front I was going to be.

I also said you wish your program could have the level of success Bama has achieved.

You should be proud though, you're the 2nd best program historically in the SEC. A very, very distant 2nd, but still ahead of the rest.

I would suggest stopping sucking sometime soon though, Florida and LSU are in your rear view mirror and gaining fast.

PTI was talking about the Duke footage like it was a scam. Like it wasn't really Manning or something. Weird, IMO. If it was a scam it was well thought out as Peyton Manning was in town and seen at the Duke/UNC game.

VN Store

Back