Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the braves realize they are nowhere near a competitive playoff team and go full sell mode. Also snitker is terrible at managing his pitching staff.

giphy.gif

Don't mind me, just doing a little sweeping....

Need to get rid of some of these aging players if possible

Truth. Kemp markakis Phillips Garcia dickey flowers Suzuki Rodriguez all will be gone before we are good again. Teheran has the most potential to be overpaid for by another club and will never be a true ace so I have no problem them dealing him either. Obviously all these guys won't be dealt but I'd like to see a couple leave. I'm curious what would you guys think if we could pull off a Teheran for Baez deal?

I hope the braves realize they are nowhere near a competitive playoff team and go full sell mode. Also snitker is terrible at managing his pitching staff.

Getting swept by the Cubs should help. It's amazing they were a .500 team at the break despite their complete lack of pitching.

There weren't all that many of them, but media people calling for around an 80 win season said it would happen because Colon, Dickey, and Garcia got added to the rotation. If we hit 80, it'll be in spite of those guys, not because of them. Julio hasn't had a good year either.

Getting swept by the Cubs should help. It's amazing they were a .500 team at the break despite their complete lack of pitching.

There weren't all that many of them, but media people calling for around an 80 win season said it would happen because Colon, Dickey, and Garcia got added to the rotation. If we hit 80, it'll be in spite of those guys, not because of them. Julio hasn't had a good year either.

Yeah looking at this team it's actually amazing they are as good as they are. I want to see them playing Swanson Albies camargo as much as possible after the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back