Atlanta Braves Thread - Ryan Klesko Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been blowing it up in this thread for about two years. In my humble opinion, it's probably the best Netflix original series they've made.

Actually it's not technically a Netflix Original, despite it being labeled one. It's actually a BBC Two show and Netflix got the exclusive rights for the United States. It actually airs first over there and then later is released to Netflix here and other regions.

But regardless, I agree it's a great show.

At least after getting beat in LA some of our vets will be gone. Will be nice to see our young guys playing together

Actually it's not technically a Netflix Original, despite it being labeled one. It's actually a BBC Two show and Netflix got the exclusive rights for the United States. It actually airs first over there and then later is released to Netflix here and other regions.

But regardless, I agree it's a great show.

Got way behind on it and haven't caught up. One of those shows where you can't wait for the next episode. Too many working parts in my home with the new grandson...noise and women jabbering. Think I'll watch with my iPad or iPhone with the Bluetooth headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back