Atlanta Braves Thread (Fredi-free Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eddie Perez new bench coach. We makin moves #GringoEddie or #EddieGringo whatever it was

Edit: Bowman changing tweets:

Eddie 1b coach (??) and TP bench coach

Last edited:
I don't really even care whom they hire. My belief about MLB managers has always been that they barely matter at all; that the difference between the best managers and the worst managers is only something like three or four games in the standings at most.

Fred's the exception. He's a freak. He's the Secretariat of bad managing. They could hire Bad Jerry and it would be still be a vast improvement. Today is a great day.

I don't really even care whom they hire. My belief about MLB managers has always been that they barely matter at all; that the difference between the best managers and the worst managers is something like three or four games in the standings at most.

Fred's the exception. He's a freak. He's the Secretariat of bad managing. They could hire Bad Jerry and it would be still be a vast improvement. Today is a great day.

Has anyone ever seen ron Washington and bad Jerry in the same room..

I don't really even care whom they hire. My belief about MLB managers has always been that they barely matter at all; that the difference between the best managers and the worst managers is only something like three or four games in the standings at most.

Hell, they could hire Racist Dave and it would be a slight improvement

Pirates extended cervelli even further weakening this free agency class

Wanted Eddie but Fredi's gone so today is a good day

Freak, if you are still out there. It's not loading the mobile site. Full site only.

Running Google Chrome on Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back