Atlanta Braves III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he's coming to field a ball like that with two hands says that yeah, maybe it is the grass.

We've watched Heyward in right for two years, including what could easily have been a mail-it-in year for him last year and he didn't. He's a great right fielder. It's not like he suddenly got lazy and shiatty this weekend.

This is an awful team right now. Completely awful.

It is a disgrace that a pitcher like Livan Hernandez has a place on this team. I can find you hundreds of others who can lob batting practice every night.

McLouth complained about the ball snaking in our OF when he first got here.

The fact that he's coming to field a ball like that with two hands says that yeah, maybe it is the grass.

We've watched Heyward in right for two years, including what could easily have been a mail-it-in year for him last year and he didn't. He's a great right fielder. It's not like he suddenly got lazy and shiatty this weekend.

For your sake, I hope chipper doesn't call him out after the game. Your head might explode.

For your sake, I hope chipper doesn't call him out after the game. Your head might explode.

No kidding. I might send the guy a letter bomb.

I didn't see the play yesterday, but seeing Heyward come in so tentatively tonight with both hands to field a routine grounder to right -- and then seeing him skid over and wipe out on the next play -- tells me that something is fscked up in right field at the Ted.

Not a braves fan, but the bull**** with Freeman's eyes worries the crap out of me. Hoping that a solution is found.

And the best thing about whatever they're doing with the turf is that it looks like absolute shiat. It looks like a high school field where they had to put astroturf down on the infield because a sewer line broke underneath the field. WTH are they doing?

And the best thing about whatever they're doing with the turf is that it looks like absolute shiat. It looks like a high school field where they had to put astroturf down on the infield because a sewer line broke underneath the field. WTH are they doing?

Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
@JohnJCotter Two different types. Just as colleague Boog Sciambi noted, it's because they wanted the infield grass to play slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back