Atlanta Braves II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't bother me a bit to see them just DL him and shut him down for a couple of weeks. Anything they get out of Chipper is a bonus this year and there are going to be some pit stops along the way.

Wouldn't bother me a bit to see them just DL him and shut him down for a couple of weeks. Anything they get out of Chipper is a bonus this year and there are going to be some pit stops along the way.

Move Prado to third, get Hinske more at bats.

Jones has small meniscus tear in right knee, MRI revealed – updated | Atlanta Braves

hope it's not bad, but anytime you hear Chipper, knee, and MRI in the same sentence, it's not good.

As long as it isn't too painful and it doesn't tear anymore, then he should be alright, sort of. I tore my meniscus, though mine was a pretty sizable tear. The good thing is that a week after surgery I was walking almost completely fine with no braces.

But hopefully this is minor.

Joe said the other night, " I don't know how you take Hinske out of the lineup".

You gotta love Prado's versatility.

For sure. I really hope Hinske is back next year. I think he is my Favorite player at this point. Prado is just a baseball player in every sense of the words.

Side note: attendance to date has been realeased today, and the Braves are doing pretty good so far. 553,148 for the 20 home games so far.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back