Ask Ron Mexico Anything, Except For Life Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, if it were up to you, would souce have an r in his name to make it source?

Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce.

Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce Souce.

the only time i ever pulled a gun on someone was when 3 guys ran me out of the road with my wife and daughter in car ,then they jumped out with ball bats and chains.i pulled out a glock 45 and then a ar 15 and empytied two 30 round clips into their car,i didnt say a word about not jumping on you like randy cotour on tito ortiz and doing a lot of ground and pounding on that prickly head till you bleed out of every orphus on your face,i got guns because i love guns

Reactions: 1 person
the only time i ever pulled a gun on someone was when 3 guys ran me out of the road with my wife and daughter in car ,then they jumped out with ball bats and chains.i pulled out a glock 45 and then a ar 15 and empytied two 30 round clips into their car,i didnt say a word about not jumping on you like randy cotour on tito ortiz and doing a lot of ground and pounding on that prickly head till you bleed out of every orphus on your face,i got guns because i love guns
Strong reference.

Reactions: 2 people

VolNation's only five star pre madonna with plenty of pocket presents....

Reactions: 1 person
Ron, is the recent zonetard affinity to animals as mind bottling to you as the fact that we put mods up on a pedal stool?

Ron, is the recent zonetard affinity to animals as mind bottling to you as the fact that we put mods up on a pedal stool?

My short answer is **** ********** mods.

The long answer is yes, my mind is bottled by these emu loving fools and Freak has made this behavior acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back