Ask Behr anything food related thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez didn't realize it was that big a deal I was (NO I AM) Ihatethebuckeyes.

just saying high to a nice guy who I thought stopped logging on to volnation.

that's me.

actually you went off on me about 2 years ago because I said you get outside of Nashville and there are alot of rednecks who stare at asians.

That's not what you said!

you took it personally.

I did. Still do.

you pm'd me and went off again.
Your definition of "went off" and mine are different.

but like all others you warmed up to my inner charm and we talked about white house.

I try.

i told you i used to actually live in white house and loved it.

Don't remember you saying you loved it, just remember you cutting it down. But I'm not perfect.

you then got on the topic of your dad.

fify

later i was talking to my dad and he said that was the group who handled the house.

Was "handled" by a very good group.

you also befriended me and I saw your gun collection.

fify...again.
it's no big deal.

No it's not. At this point, I really don't care.

Last edited:
I did love White House.

There was a real nice feeling driving up the "mountian" from rivergate mall where I worked and pulling into the city. Back then though there was still a piggly wiggly and no huge krogers.

anyways, you know the best way to make ribs at home in the oven?

I did love White House.

There was a real nice feeling driving up the "mountian" from rivergate mall where I worked and pulling into the city. Back then though there was still a piggly wiggly and no huge krogers.

Don't make ribs in the oven. Move on to another food group if you want somethng cooked in the oven.

Reactions: 1 person
You can't put water under them in a pan or something and boil them?

I have a gas grill to but it's so damn hard to clean and use.

I did love White House.

My head hurts. I remember that conversation vividly and.....you know what, screw it. I remember.

I'm not gonna dwell on the past, no matter how much it phukin bothers me.

Score the back of the ribs 7-8 times.

Dust them with a 25/25/50 mixture of salt, pepper and granulated garlic.

Sear them on a hot grill until almost, I REPEAT almost black. A nice dark brown with a little black on the edges.

Put them in or on a pan and cover them with your choice of BBQ sauce. Store baought, I like Bullseye simmered with Jack Daniels.

Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and put in a pre-heated 225 degree oven for 4 hours.

Four hours.

By the way, Hman and Sly are right.

But this is how you want to cook them IF, you are going to use an oven.

NEVER.....NEVER.....EVER Boil them. Go to Micky Dee's an get a Mcforking Rib sammich.

My head hurts. I remember that conversation vividly and.....you know what, screw it. I remember.

I'm not gonna dwell on the past, no matter how much it phukin bothers me.

Score the back of the ribs 7-8 times.

Dust them with a 25/25/50 mixture of salt, pepper and granulated garlic.

Sear them on a hot grill until almost, I REPEAT almost black. A nice dark brown with a little black on the edges.

Put them in or on a pan and cover them with your choice of BBQ sauce. Store baought, I like Bullseye simmered with Jack Daniels.

Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil and put in a pre-heated 225 degree oven for 4 hours.

Four hours.
You are a freakin' saint. That's why I consider you one of my best friends.

By the way, Hman and Sly are right.

But this is how you want to cook them IF, you are going to use an oven.

NEVER.....NEVER.....EVER Boil them. Go to Micky Dee's an get a Mcforking Rib sammich.
:eek:lol:

Neo, the answer to you dilemma is to buy a smoker. Use it for your ribs and any other good cuts of tasty meat. Keep is out of sight and don't clean it. Use your good clean grill for burgers and whatnot for whoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back