Arrow

Any comic geeks, or former comic geeks like myself, that think with the introduction of Waller in Arrow, they could do a cool Suicide Squad spin-off?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't forget new episode tonight! Introduction (First Appearance) of Barry Allen aka The Flash!

Don't forget new episode tonight! Introduction (First Appearance) of Barry Allen aka The Flash!

Yep I'll be damn shocked if flash fans know about it and decide not to watch.

What's everyone's thoughts on deathstroke as mayor?

Count vertigo for the episode he appeared in seem like a cross between the Tim burton Joker, and Nolan's Joker.

Any comic geeks, or former comic geeks like myself, that think with the introduction of Waller in Arrow, they could do a cool Suicide Squad spin-off?

So would that be like the comic book version of the tv show Leverage?
Yeah if you get the other members introduced.

'Arrow' hits Flash-y highs & Is Most Watched Episode since February

via press release:

With Dr. Barry Allen making his first appearance in Starling City, Arrow had its most watched (3.17M) episode since February last night (2/27/13).

Arrow also tied its season high in A18-34 (1.1/4), and matched its series high in M18-34 (1.4/5). It tied for its second best of the season in A18-49 (1.1/3), and tied its second best rating ever in M18-49 (1.4/5).

Versus its last original episode two weeks ago, Arrow was up +19% in total viewers, +22% in A18-34, +10% in A18-49, +56% in M18-34, and +27% in M18-49.

Arrow was #1 in the hour in M18-34, and tied ABC in A18-34.

Arrow is up versus this same week last year by +10% in A18-34, +27% in M18-34 and +17% in M18-49.

'Arrow' GIFs: 10 reasons why it's the best show on TV

"Arrow" may just be the best show on television right now.

Only in Season 2, "Arrow" has done nothing but improve ever since it premiered in the fall of 2012. And it's not like it was a bad show then either. Now "Arrow" is readying a spinoff and has become one of the single best dramas on television today.

Here are 10 reasons why "Arrow" is on top......

Last edited:
If you haven't yet checked this show out tonight's mid-season finale should be good starting place!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOHkm-uUTXw[/youtube]

I've finally figured out who Slade Wilson is. I guess he is going to be a big part of the show in the future.

In the comics, he started off as a villain. DC eventually turned him into an anti-hero, sort of like Marvel's The Punisher. Not sure what they've done with the character in recent years. Slade Wilson = Deathstroke the Terminator.

I didn't see your post but I finally figured out who slade was.

not just the flash but the making of the flash. this show just keeps getting better. and, the introduction of deathstroke very soon I'm thinking.

Preview of next New episode on January 15th!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTw38x7avxc[/youtube]

Last edited:
Just finished season 1 on Netflix. Anyone know where I can find episodes 1-4 of season 2 free? Everything I've found starts at Ep 5.

Producer's Preview for Episode 11 "Blind Spot"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xMCgSoSgxo[/youtube]

Last edited:
FLASH CASTING NEWS

Jesse L. Martin To Co-Star in CW Pilot ‘The Flash’

Jesse L. Martin joining The Flash!

Law & Order alum Jesse L. Martin is set to co-star opposite Grant Gustin in the CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic.The project, from Warner Bros TV and Berlanti Productions, is an origin story about Barry Allen aka The Flash (Gustin), a Central City assistant police forensics investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. Martin will play Detective West, an honest, blue-collar cop who is a surrogate father to Allen. This is a familiar territory for Martin, who is probably best known for his nine-year stint as Detective Ed Green on NBC’s Law & Order. He had been approached for several pilots before choosing The Flash.

Stephen Amell Says He’s Had ‘Discussions’ About a Justice League Appearance

Stephen Amell Says He’s Had ‘Discussions’ About a Justice League Appearance

Back in November, "Arrow" Executive Producer Greg Berlanti said there had been no discussions regarding connecting the Warner Bros. DC cinematic universe with the DC-based shows being made for The CW, but that may have changed. Speaking with Fandango (via CBM), Oliver Queen himself, Stephen Amell, revealed he has had talks at the studio level about making a big screen appearance as the emerald archer.

"All we have to do for something like that to happen, or even be a possibility, is continue to take care of business with our show and then we put ourselves in a position – but the important thing is our show. I have had discussions, but I think the gestation process for this project is a lot slower than most people think. I mean, they haven't even shot the next one. They haven't even shot a frame of the movie before the movie everyone thinks is the Justice League movie!"

Though having discussions on the matter is no indicator of a sure thing, this is certainly an exciting development. Would you like to see "Arrow" sync up with Man of Steel and the upcoming Batman vs. Superman? Sound off below!

Looks like "Speedy" is about to be born. And instead of heroin, it's mira-however you spell it. I like the story the writers are creating. It has ties to the comic book basis, but it's its own unique universe. The proper amount of homage to go with a fresh, new story.

Looks like "Speedy" is about to be born. And instead of heroin, it's mira-however you spell it. I like the story the writers are creating. It has ties to the comic book basis, but it's its own unique universe. The proper amount of homage to go with a fresh, new story.
:rock:

Preview for next weeks episode "Tremors"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ad_FddmT0[/youtube]

Rick Cosnett & Danielle Panabaker To Co-Star In CW Pilot ‘The Flash’
Rick Cosnett & Danielle Panabaker To Co-Star In CW Pilot ‘The Flash’

The Vampire Diaries‘ Rick Gosnett and Danielle Panabaker :rock: (Shark) are set to co-star opposite Grant Gustin and Jesse L. Martin in the CW pilot The Flash, based on the DC comic. The project, from Warner Bros TV and Berlanti Productions, is an origin story about Barry Allen aka The Flash (Gustin), a Central City assistant police forensics investigator who arrives in Starling to look into a series of unexplained robberies that may have a connection to a tragedy in his past. Cosnett plays star Detective Eddie Thawne, a recent transfer to the Central City Police Department, whose past is a mystery and who harbors a dark secret. Panabaker plays Caitlin Snow, a highly intelligent bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs. Originally envisioned as a backdoor pilot episode of Arrow, Flash will now film a regular pilot directed by David Nutter, a move clearly geared toward a series pickup.

Gosnett, who is recurring heavily on the CW flagship drama Vampire Diaries, is repped by Resolution, managers Martin Berneman and Meghan Schumacher, and attorney Derek Kroeger. The CW has a tradition of taking actors who have popped as guest stars on one of its established series and cast them in a pilot. That happened with Arrow star Stephen Amell who previously did arcs on both The Vampire Diaries and 90210. Panabaker, repped by UTA and John Carrabino, had a recurring role on Justified.

Self boom. Suicide Squad, called it.

Bronze Tiger, Deadshot...could technically count Count Vertigo...wonder who's next?

Well thanks for your statement uh we'll put out a apb for Robin Hood.

It's freakin priceless from the pilot episode.
Also what's twilight?
So better off not knowing.

Go to superherostuff.com if you want any arrow merchandise.

Starling city with all the freakin corruption reminds me of Chicago during prohibition days.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0I83CbRS7o[/youtube]
Checkout around the 14 to 15 second mark! Could that be the first you know what??

VN Store

Back