Arkansas state and Southern Miss Hugh Brawl and unusally long.

Or...................................People have never raised their kids right and you only see it now because every game is televised.

Or------you are searching hard to counter the truth. Back in the Day, Kids were taught Respect for the game and good sportsmanship. I understand; you are too young to have experienced that era.

Oh wow. You didn't notice that was a MLB game? Sorry, I though we were talking about College Kids. BTW, show me some Video of Brooks Robinson brawling.......(better raising)
Some of those videoed brawls go back to the 1950's ya know when men were men and women were women. And if you look you can find vids, pics, and reports of sports brawls going back to the early 1900's.

College fights hockey rinks, basketball courts and football fields did not just begin suddenly.

You are living in denial if you think athletes getting into fights is a new thing (Just exactly when did this cataclysmic cultural shift happen anyway?)

And lots of contemporary players and teams have not gotten into brawls either.

I can't recall a single LV getting into a brawl over the last 5 years or players from Stanford, UConn, VaTech, and many other schools.

In fact, such brawls are really quite rare so why are not bench clearing fights a regular thing since we are in the midst of a generational failure and where the end times are nigh upon us?

Last edited:
There were definitely more Southern Miss players who deserved to be ejected, as two or three of them attacked that Ark. State player.

Some big-butted fan comes down out of the stands, pushes somebody--and then we see her on video trying to slink back up into the stands.

I watch the whole twenty minutes long break video.
Two cops walked the three women fans out together.
Police talk to the refs and talked to the Arkansas state Coaching staff.

And seen two people helped the Southern Miss Coach off the court who was hurt.

Watch video again this morning Arkansas state player over reacted throwing ball.and pushing a Southern Miss player down.
But Southern Miss player kept pullIng at the ball. After the whistle blow the play dead. Southern Miss player push Arkansas state player into their bench after Arkansas state player push down a Southern Miss player and throwing ball at a Southern Miss player.

Will police do anything to fans or players. Like a ban for the fans rest of the year. That be up to Southern Miss University. Fans didn't got involved in fight.
But big butted fan tried to get to Arkansas state male coach but people stop her. Big butted fan true but your words.

If the Southern Miss player would have stopped pulling at the ball after the whistle the Arkansas state player wouldn't have got mad a push a player down and threw the ball. And start throwing punches after Southern Miss players started pushing at her.

Last edited:
If the Southern Miss player would have stopped pulling at the ball after the whistle the Arkansas state player wouldn't have got mad a push a player down and threw the ball. And start throwing punches after Southern Miss players started pushing at her.

IMO SM's player just had her arm caught between the ball and the Ark St player. Total over reaction by Ark St player. Was this an escalation of something that happened earlier in the game?

1708531964587.png

Reactions: chuckiepoo
IMO SM's player just had her arm caught between the ball and the Ark St player. Total over reaction by Ark St player. Was this an escalation of something that happened earlier in the game?

View attachment 621601
Not watched whole game.
The TV people said they were a couple of ties but they didn't see it coming.
TV people said something could have been said if I remember that part right meaning early in the game.
I just seen the Twenty minute breaK.
Might be worth watching the first half .

Reactions: 37620VOL
Not watched whole game.
The TV people said they were a couple of ties but they didn't see it coming.
TV people said something could have been said if I remember that part right meaning early in the game.
I just seen the Twenty minute breaK.
Might be worth watching the first half .

@37620VOL it's on ESPN plus

View attachment 621601
Watch YouTube video in the thread title that's twenty minutes long.
First five minutes a TV guy said the Arkansas state player had been in some tied up early.
And some pushing and shoving happened earlier in the game.
Do not ESPN plus right now.
But one tV guy said the game had been physical game.

Last edited:
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often...

Intense Brawl breaks out during Girls Basketball game.youtube
Official slaps SOME one gets it started it's meaner Brawl @EarlVolFan what do all of you all think of this one not starting a new thread wish someone would post video.
It also explain why it's hard to get official for games
Body slam of the office is just part of this brawl
Official was attack by more than one person.
Fan got in the refs face said something official slap him and brawl started
People involved were ban
It tells leagues having trouble getting officials
Worth a watch if you're like me complaining about not having good officials
@37620VOL like to hear what you think on this one.

Last edited:
What gets me is that big black woman came out of the stands and attacked a couple of players and security didn't do a damn thing!...Unbelievable!...That could've turned into something really bad.

Reactions: mudcat1973
Intense Brawl breaks out during Girls basketball game YouTube
Ref gets confront by a fan .
Fan says something ref slaps fan
This is a different brawl
Someone post new video if you want to
It tells why leagues have trouble getting officals
Official gets body slam
More people than one throws punches
This was a year ago
Didn't check date before postings

Last edited:
Some of those videoed brawls go back to the 1950's ya know when men were men and women were women. And if you look you can find vids, pics, and reports of sports brawls going back to the early 1900's.

College fights hockey rinks, basketball courts and football fields did not just begin suddenly.

You are living in denial if you think athletes getting into fights is a new thing (Just exactly when did this cataclysmic cultural shift happen anyway?)

And lots of contemporary players and teams have not gotten into brawls either.

I can't recall a single LV getting into a brawl over the last 5 years or players from Stanford, UConn, VaTech, and many other schools.

In fact, such brawls are really quite rare so why are not bench clearing fights a regular thing since we are in the midst of a generational failure and where the end times are nigh upon us?
Yeah, but you wouldn't see their parents coming out on the field or out of the stands and acting the fool like the trashy parents of today's youth. The mentality of this current parenting is atrocious and getting worse.

Reactions: mudcat1973

VN Store

Back