Arkansas state and Southern Miss Hugh Brawl and unusally long.

mudcat1973

YouTube video 4 Southern Miss four toss out of the game One Arkansas state player toss out of the game.
Southern Miss Assistant Coach hurt.
Punches throwed.
I don't followed either team.
Fight end up in the Southern Miss Bench
Three fans got ejected for coming on to the court.

YouTube video 4 Southern Miss four toss out of the game One Arkansas state player toss out of the game.
Southern Miss Assistant Coach hurt.
Punches throwed.
I don't followed either team.
Fight end up in the Southern Miss Bench
Three fans got ejected for coming on to the court.

Wow, just watched that video. Ark St player violently attacks Southern Miss and the result is that 4 of Southern's better players get tossed. It's almost like it was planned to gain an advantage. At least Ark St still lost.

Kind of interesting that the one Arkansas State player instigate the situation in front of the Southern Miss bench, get surrounded by half the opposing team, and her teammates just kind of watched for a second or two and then walked away from it. Usually you see teammates come to each other's defense. Not saying they did anything right or wrong, just interest to see that one player start trouble and get left on an island.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often...

It was a about twenty minutes break that video I put in thread title shows fans almost getting involved .
It's about twenty minutes long.
Fans didn't push past people who got in their way
But one fan was stopped from getting to where she was going.
All women involved in the fight.

@EarlVolFan video shows whole brawl long video just shows replays about a twenty minutes game break.

Last edited:
Kind of interesting that the one Arkansas State player instigate the situation in front of the Southern Miss bench, get surrounded by half the opposing team, and her teammates just kind of watched for a second or two and then walked away from it. Usually you see teammates come to each other's defense. Not saying they did anything right or wrong, just interest to see that one player start trouble and get left on an island.

That's what I noticed too, 95% sure the whole thing was planned by the Arkansas State side. The Southern player going for the rebound did absolutely nothing to provoke such a response.

They said TV people that what coaches teach don't get involved and get ejected.

This is why I'm so glad they've dialed back the in your face taunting this year. That really got out of hand last year, is a point of emphasis and gets quick Ts this year.

Reminds me of last year at the SEC tourney when several KY players got ejected for leaving the bench when the brawl happened on their bench! They were just getting out of the way!

Reactions: brittannica
That's what I noticed too, 95% sure the whole thing was planned by the Arkansas State side. The Southern player going for the rebound did absolutely nothing to provoke such a response.
Arkansas state two of their Coaches. Did a good job of getting Southern Miss players off their player and getting her back to their bench.
And not making it worse.

Arkansas state two of their Coaches. Did a good job of getting Southern Miss players off their player and getting her back to their bench.
And not making it worse.

Body language of the Ark St players definitely seemed like they were expecting it. Tell me, when is the last time you've seen a skirmish and a player get completely surrounded and not one of their teammates lift a hand to try to get them out of there, even as peacemakers? Their coaches were on the opposite half of the court, they weren't even close to holding them back.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Body language of the Ark St players definitely seemed like they were expecting it. Tell me, when is the last time you've seen a skirmish and a player get completely surrounded and not one of their teammates lift a hand to try to get them out of there, even as peacemakers? Their coaches were on the opposite half of the court, they weren't even close to holding them back.
I would like to see a wide angle of their coaches, I just think the coaches kept them at bay and called the others to come back.

Wow, just watched that video. Ark St player violently attacks Southern Miss and the result is that 4 of Southern's better players get tossed. It's almost like it was planned to gain an advantage. At least Ark St still lost.

There were definitely more Southern Miss players who deserved to be ejected, as two or three of them attacked that Ark. State player.

Some big-butted fan comes down out of the stands, pushes somebody--and then we see her on video trying to slink back up into the stands.

Reactions: mudcat1973
There were definitely more Southern Miss players who deserved to be ejected, as two or three of them attacked that Ark. State player.

Some big-butted fan comes down out of the stands, pushes somebody--and then we see her on video trying to slink back up into the stands.
If watch video she tried to get to the Arkansas state male coach.
But people got in her way.

They again in a few games.

Last edited:
"B**** set me up!"

Arkansas state male coach walk backwards waves at the Southern Miss women fan who is piss. Mudcat I said this
Arkansas state male coach walk backwards waves at the Southern Miss woman fan who is piss sorry @creekdipper it put your name My commit.

Last edited:
If I was a betting man. I would bet the fans who got ejected were parents. And I honestly think they should be banned from coming back to the arena. Coming down to the court from the stands is flat out ridiculous.

Hugh Brawl. Which one was he?
In any case, that fracas was more entertaining than some of the games I've seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgacock
No raising these days. You would never see this kind of crap back in the day. Just a reflection on today's society. Sickening. Anarchy is coming and fast.

Reactions: Dansky
If I was a betting man. I would bet the fans who got ejected were parents. And I honestly think they should be banned from coming back to the arena. Coming down to the court from the stands is flat out ridiculous.
One of three women who came out of the stands tried to get at Arkansas state male coach she gets six to ten feet of him . He walks away and people stop women or family member of getting at the coach who pull Southern Miss off of Arkansas state player.

Time it Arkansas state male coach pull players off his players around twenty second or less.

VN Store

Back