Are you planning to donate to Trump's NY judgment?

Are you, or have you, heeded his request to send him money to post bond?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters
I still don't understand how someone with the wealth he claims he has could not be able to pay this. It's a tiny fraction of his claimed net worth.
You really don’t know how wealth works do you? You think Donald Trump (or ANY billionaire for that matter) is just swimming around in a pool full of gold coins like Scrooge McDuck don’t you? 😂

4EA31AF9-ADC7-47B6-83BF-46EE6DAF6AA5.gif
That said, I ain’t giving him or any other politician a single dime.
But both the eighth Amendment as well as the right to due process in being able to appeal a judgment are at jeopardy if this is allowed to stand. Always remember a Republican AG might just decide to pull something like this in a Red State. America should be better than this. Bankrupt the guy if his appeals fail; but don’t deny him his day in the next court.

Reactions: tbh and Ratvol
A fueler at Teterboro airport.
I get what you're saying. We all do to a degree. The simple fact is that no news source is perfect but some are much more so than others. It's incumbent on the individual to seek multiple sources and view with a discerning eye. Overall, the county has done an abysmal job. The trump strategy of gaslighting and diminishing the nations ability and/or willingness to distinguish between truth and fiction has been far more effective than I ever dreamed.

Good lord, not you again.

Trump lured a girl 34 years younger than himself, younger than his own children, into his hotel room and then forced himself on her. She didn't resist the force and let him screw her even though she had no desire whatsoever to sleep with him. I think she said she kind of deserved it for being dumb enough to go to his room in the first place. Trump certainly is a pro at taking advantage of people in less powerful positions. Maybe he even grabbed her by the ******.

All while his third wife was at home taking care of his newly born 5th child.
Trump did not force himself on her. She never made that accusation. That's your accusation. You are a liar. Trump has done plenty on his own that's factual. Beyond dispute. That makes him a POS. The liberal desire to make things up is absurd

She was waaaaaaaaaaaay past the age of consent. She in no way conveyed she tried to stop him.

Reactions: McDad and hog88
Trump did not force himself on her. She never made that accusation. That's your accusation. You are a liar. Trump has done plenty on his own that's factual. Beyond dispute. That makes him a POS. The liberal desire to make things up is absurd

She was waaaaaaaaaaaay past the age of consent. She in no way conveyed she tried to stop him.
I never said she tried to stop him. Had she tried to stop him, trump would have stopped. He was comfortable and accurate in his belief that if he forced himself on her, she would comply......even though she had absolutely no desire to be with him.
He told her she reminded him of his daughter, who is actually older than her, and then he proceeded ...........

I never said she tried to stop him. Had she tried to stop him, trump would have stopped. He was comfortable and accurate in his belief that if he forced himself on her, she would comply......even though she had absolutely no desire to be with him.
He told her she reminded him of his daughter, who is actually older than her, and then he proceeded ...........
Only two types of people think he forced himself on her. Liars or morons. You can pick which category you belong in.

I get what you're saying. We all do to a degree. The simple fact is that no news source is perfect but some are much more so than others. It's incumbent on the individual to seek multiple sources and view with a discerning eye. Overall, the county has done an abysmal job. The trump strategy of gaslighting and diminishing the nations ability and/or willingness to distinguish between truth and fiction has been far more effective than I ever dreamed.

These news organizations are not making “aw shucks” errors. They are purposely duplicitous.

Biden and Trump both suck. I guess I just don’t understand party fandom unless one is being directly awarded by it.

Do you have an opinion of the lack of coverage on Epstein?

Last edited:
The NY AG could seize Mar-a-Lago, according to a former attorney for the gangster. Any asset, anywhere, could be taken. How delicious would that be? The ultimate just deserts.

The NY AG could seize Mar-a-Lago, according to a former attorney for the gangster. Any asset, anywhere, could be taken. How delicious would that be? The ultimate just deserts.

They would need the cooperation of the state of Florida to seize it. Think FL AG will do their bidding?

Reactions: GroverCleveland
They would need the cooperation of the state of Florida to seize it. Think FL AG will do their bidding?
Been thinking the same thing. NY may find the full faith and credit concept tested by other states after this. Not sure that is a bad idea.

Reactions: hog88
Only two types of people think he forced himself on her. Liars or morons. You can pick which category you belong in.
Why would a liar think he forced himself on her? I think only one type of person would make that assertion....a simpleton.

These news organizations are not making “aw shucks” errors. They are purposely duplicitous.

Biden and Trump both suck. I guess I just don’t understand party fandom unless one is being directly awarded by it.

Do you have an opinion of the lack of coverage on Epstein?
I'm a little surprised more hasn't come out. Is it your opinion that there is an orchestrated cover up across all agencies and news sources?

I'm a little surprised more hasn't come out. Is it your opinion that there is an orchestrated cover up across all agencies and news sources?
I don’t know if this is some Operation Mockingbird type scenario or not. I just know that some of the folk you see on TV News have been to the island. If news reporting was about speaking “truth to power”, I would think this would be the story of a lifetime. Instead, crickets.

If our elites are not concerned about the sexual abuse of children then they really don’t serve a purpose other than to use up oxygen, collect loot and acquire power & privilege.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Trump claimed in the 2016 election that he was worth $10 billion. Since then, even conservatively invested, that would be several times that.

Yet he can't come up with 5 % of his net worth, even conservatively?

Curious as to whether people are going to donate. You can give your own reasons in comments, either way.
Don’t believe any of what you hear and only half of what you see.
gator lawyers should know better.

TRUMP 2024

Based on everything I've ever been taught, the max liquid someone should be is 10% of their networth. So at most Trump would be sitting with $250 million. And that 10% advice isn't based on taking it to zero. No one advises that ****. God knows what his yearly expense are. He'd be irresponsible to be sitting on $400 million liquid. He has the assets. Liquidating right now would be very bad for him. He'd get pennies on the dollar bc everyone knows he's over a barrel
I’m thinking on Monday Trump goes public with Truth Social and rakes in say $4B in cash.
Problem solved. Just my take.

TRUMP 2024

Reactions: Zues1
Don’t believe any of what you hear and only half of what you see.
gator lawyers should know better.

TRUMP 2024

I didn't "hear" that Trump claimed he was worth $10 billion. Trump said it.

Seems to me only one of three things can be true:

1) He lied in 2015 when he said he was worth $10 billion.

2) He is the worst investor in history, having that drop in the last 9 years despite a stock market that is through the roof.

3) He is lying now when he says he cannot raise the money, just to garner sympathy from the cult members.

Odds:

1) 85 %

2) 2 %

3) 13%

I didn't "hear" that Trump claimed he was worth $10 billion. Trump said it.

Seems to me only one of three things can be true:

1) He lied in 2015 when he said he was worth $10 billion.

2) He is the worst investor in history, having that drop in the last 9 years despite a stock market that is through the roof.

3) He is lying now when he says he cannot raise the money, just to garner sympathy from the cult members.

Odds:

1) 85 %

2) 2 %

3) 13%

Trump clearly lied about $10B.

Trump has almost all of his net worth tied up in non-liquid assets

The idea that Trump is a good real estate investor is a myth. If he just had market returns, he'd be many multiples richer now.

Trump is great at branding

VN Store

Back