Are you planning to donate to Trump's NY judgment?

Are you, or have you, heeded his request to send him money to post bond?

• Yes

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 23 74.2%

• Total voters

lawgator1

Trump claimed in the 2016 election that he was worth $10 billion. Since then, even conservatively invested, that would be several times that.

Yet he can't come up with 5 % of his net worth, even conservatively?

Curious as to whether people are going to donate. You can give your own reasons in comments, either way.

I hope this is not merged. It is a significant stand alone question, in my view. Will people put their money where their mouth is on these judgments?

I still don't understand how someone with the wealth he claims he has could not be able to pay this. It's a tiny fraction of his claimed net worth.
You aren't very bright, are you? Do you think Trump has billions in cash sitting in a checking account? That's not how billionaires become billionaires.

Trump claimed in the 2016 election that he was worth $10 billion. Since then, even conservatively invested, that would be several times that.

Curious as to whether people are going to donate. You can give your own reasons in comments, either way.
Yet ANOTHER LG/Trump thread...

"rent free"

You aren't very bright, are you? Do you think Trump has billions in cash sitting in a checking account? That's not how billionaires become billionaires.

You become a billionaire by inheriting hundreds of millions of dollars and have below market returns for 50 years...

Reactions: Swiftybaby

Ok, so it's not in cash. How hard it is to put up a few properties and get a loan against them?

His plan is to get re-elected, then Sign an EO charging you a quarter for every post you make biatching about him, and he will be in the black in no time. And he will be able to do that bc he's going to dictate the shat out of you. And if you don't pay there will be a bloodbath.

I will when you take in a family of illegals.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

The gangster is a fraud---and he thoroughly enjoys scamming the MAGA clods for money. An ex-prez who peddles trading cards of himself and MAGA sneakers? Good grief, What's next--little red MAGA twist ties for MAGA beards? An 'I'm Stupid and Damn Proud of It" patch for the overalls? He's turned the GOP into banana-republic clown show. He does have assets, and he might be selling some of them soon.

I still don't understand how someone with the wealth he claims he has could not be able to pay this. It's a tiny fraction of his claimed net worth.
Forbes has him pegged at $2.7B

Keeping $500M in cash on a net worth of $2.7B would be bizarre, and dumb.

Musk? Bezos? Sure… it’s nothing.
Trump? No effing way…

1710985016085.png

VN Store

Back