Are NFL Games Fixed?

• Yes

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

Tman44

God Father of Soul
After the debacle in Dallas, I would like to see what Vol Nation thinks! It was obvious through video that #68 reported the the official. It was also obvious that after that happened, the official walked over to the Dallas team and relayed some information with them. It has also been made clear that the Detroit coach went over the specific scenario in question with the officials before the game. I have always been one to say "yea, that was horrible, but the games can't be fixed." I really can't say that with confidence anymore.

This is the most interesting poll I have seen in a while. It has been up for exactly three hours now and not one vote. That's telling.

No, it’s just incompetent officiating. As I said in another thread, officials need to be full-time. There’s no reason for the NFL to still employ part-time officials. Plus, I think the rule book needs to be set on fire and written over. I hope the nonsense last night was a flashpoint, but I think the NFL will most likely just sweep it under the rug and move on with business as usual.

Reactions: zjcvols
No, it’s just incompetent officiating. As I said in another thread, officials need to be full-time. There’s no reason for the NFL to still employ part-time officials. Plus, I think the rule book needs to be set on fire and written over. I hope the nonsense last night was a flashpoint, but I think the NFL will most likely just sweep it under the rug and move on with business as usual.

This. Dudes are just bad at their job.

What’s the evidence for game fixing? And who is fixing the games exactly?
The evidence is because our Cowboys won the game. I watched the damn game live, not one time did Decker and Allen make eye contact or acknowledge each other when he supposedly checked in. Dan Campbell cost his team that game by coaching like he was playing a game of madden.

Reactions: knoxvol52
The evidence is because our Cowboys won the game. I watched the damn game live, not one time did Decker and Allen make eye contact or acknowledge each other when he supposedly checked in. Dan Campbell cost his team that game by coaching like he was playing a game of madden.
They were literally face to face before the play. You are being ignorant 😂

They were literally face to face before the play. You are being ignorant 😂
Brad Allen never stopped and stood and looked at him and said I got you. But let’s go with the cowboy haters logic here across America and say ya know what, he did check in, but the Lions were still in an illegal formation. So either way, suck it Detroit.

VN Store

Back