AR-15 Builders

Ok Grand, what kind of barrel/upper do I have? Rifle or m-4?

Attachments

• 2016-04-24 18.16.51.jpg
    2016-04-24 18.16.51.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 6
I'm in no hurry so taking a while is no big deal. I like them a lot so most likely going with one from them.

Also the price is nice for the Mother's Day deal. Wonder what they will be for Father's Day.

Also the price is nice for the Mother's Day deal. Wonder what they will be for Father's Day.

I think I paid 249 for the complete upper with quad rail. I like the price on that 300 blackout upper though.

From looking at their website for several months I noticed that most of their Sale prices were within about 10 bucks of each other.

Love the free float rails. I think that's a great barrel for the price. You can mount a ton of accessories. High end look and usage but great price for a DIYer.

Reactions: 1 person
The 16" tactical barrel. Don't want to deal with FFL tomfoolery for anything shorter.

1:7 twist. Never dealt with anything different.

The 16" tactical barrel. Don't want to deal with FFL tomfoolery for anything shorter.

1:7 twist. Never dealt with anything different.

Looks good. The only two things I was curious about was any testing done and what they mean by "stress relief." Otherwise, the Machine Gun Steel is pretty good stuff and what FN markets as a slight upgrade over the standard 4150 CMV.

Good call on the 1/7. There is nothing a 1/9 will do that a 1/7 won't do just as well except lightweight varmint rounds. And I haven't seen anyone really seriously marketing a 1/9 in a while now.

Looks good. The only two things I was curious about was any testing done and what they mean by "stress relief." Otherwise, the Machine Gun Steel is pretty good stuff and what FN markets as a slight upgrade over the standard 4150 CMV.

Good call on the 1/7. There is nothing a 1/9 will do that a 1/7 won't do just as well except lightweight varmint rounds. And I haven't seen anyone really seriously marketing a 1/9 in a while now.

They do a test fire before they ship it. Not sure about anything additional.

Hey Bill. Not too bad. Diabetes is still a pain. Getting through it day by day. Best I suppose u can do for now lol. How have you been? Been on a break from here for a while. Browse every now and then.

VN Store

Back