Anyone Watching Trump and Clinton at the Catholic Event?

No they aren't. Your drivel is lunacy. If they were power 5 football teams, they'd be Purdue and Kansas.

You're voting for the wife of a former President. That vote means you have an IQ of 12 or worse.

Right.

Sorry I don't know what it's called.

Trump is speaking and he went from great jokes (roast like) including shots at Hillary to cringe worthy attacks cloaked as jokes.

Typical Trump - doing great then keeps talking.

Will be interesting to see what Hillary says.

Trump got booed by the priests when he said "corrupt". :clap:

They should feel an air of supremacy. Out of the two major candidates, they're the only ones voting for a candidate that pays income taxes, tells the truth at least sometimes, acts presidential, has some composure, has some modicum of respect for the fundamentals of American democracy, and is sane.

Fitting, you just described Imelda Marcos.

Reactions: 1 person
So you would cut your nose off to spite your face? Neither candidate is worth a crap but just remember the old saying "better the devil you know than the devil you don't". We know what she is. We don't have a clue about him.

Not this time. Sometimes the devil (Clinton) you know is too far gone to trump.

I disagree. If this election cycle has proven anything, it's that the media will cover up almost any Hillary corruption. If they do report anything, it's for about 3 minutes and heavily downplayed. If Trump gets elected, we know "journalists" will do their job of keeping the government in check (at least the executive branch). I think we can survive a Trump presidency and may be even stronger after it. I'm not sure we can survive another secretive/covered-up corrupt administration. I'm not being partisan either. I'm talking about the last 30 years.

They have it down to an art - first the breaking news - the almost 10 min s**t storm covering Trumps's latest gaffes maybe padded with building being blown up or flooded or whatever, followed by the feel good news. They work Hiliary in as a transition but the bad has mostly blown over and the shock effect has died down - all made to look like Trump is the storm and Hiliary is the following calm.

The thing is, had he cut it off at around 9 minutes or so, he would have been fine. He had some zingers in there that the crowd appreciated. But he turned it into a campaign speech.

Sometimes you stop when the getting is good. Trump has yet to (and likely never will) learn that.

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes you stop when the getting is good. Trump has yet to (and likely never will) learn that.

It's been his modus operandi for the entirety of this cycle. We all know he's going to sabotage himself, only a matter of when. Some of it seems intentional.

They should feel an air of supremacy. Out of the two major candidates, they're the only ones voting for a candidate that pays income taxes, tells the truth at least sometimes, acts presidential, has some composure, has some modicum of respect for the fundamentals of American democracy, and is sane.
You have lost your mf mind worse than usual this time.

Reactions: 5 people
It's been his modus operandi for the entirety of this cycle. We all know he's going to sabotage himself, only a matter of when. Some of it seems intentional.

One really has to wonder what his true intentions were. Is he the dog that caught the car and once he got a mouthful of bumper was like, "oh s***!"? You just don't say and do the things he has if you're a serious candidate. If some of it isn't intentional, he has a serious lack of situational awareness.

VN Store

Back