Anyone Watching Trump and Clinton at the Catholic Event?

Trying to watch...but I cant get over that cleavage in the 2nd row.

Was quite distracting. I did notice as well that about 1 minute into Trump's speech she got a text and seemed to try to hide her boobage behind the guy in front of her.

I suspect SNL is going to have some fun with this. Social media too.

Reactions: 1 person
Was quite distracting. I did notice as well that about 1 minute into Trump's speech she got a text and seemed to try to hide her boobage behind the guy in front of her.

I suspect SNL is going to have some fun with this. Social media too.

SNL thus far has been nearly as disappointing as the election itself.

The cast from the 90s up until mid 2000s would've produced comedic gold at the expense of these two. Hell, even the cast during Obama's first election could've made something out of it.

The show just isn't funny anymore.

SNL thus far has been nearly as disappointing as the election itself.

The cast from the 90s up until mid 2000s would've produced comedic gold at the expense of these two. Hell, even the cast during Obama's first election could've made something out of it.

The show just isn't funny anymore.

It is up and down. Sucks now. In two years? Who knows.

Thought there'd be more photos out there. Best I could find in a quick search

hqdefault.jpg

Everyone is talking about the two boobs...just so happens to not be the candidates this time.

Reactions: 2 people
Neither one are great people but I rather take my chances with a hot head than a crooked liar who believes in killing new born babies. Sorry.

So you would cut your nose off to spite your face? Neither candidate is worth a crap but just remember the old saying "better the devil you know than the devil you don't". We know what she is. We don't have a clue about him.

So you would cut your nose off to spite your face? Neither candidate is worth a crap but just remember the old saying "better the devil you know than the devil you don't". We know what she is. We don't have a clue about him.

And if that doesn't scare the living **** out of you to keep from voting for her, I don't know what ever will. We aren't talking about an unknown here, but a person with a known and recorded track record of corruption and shady dealings.

If you choose to accept that, by all means, reap what you sew. But I'm beginning to think Huff's idea of "none of the above" certainly has a lot of merit in this election cycle.

I disagree. If this election cycle has proven anything, it's that the media will cover up almost any Hillary corruption. If they do report anything, it's for about 3 minutes and heavily downplayed. If Trump gets elected, we know "journalists" will do their job of keeping the government in check (at least the executive branch). I think we can survive a Trump presidency and may be even stronger after it. I'm not sure we can survive another secretive/covered-up corrupt administration. I'm not being partisan either. I'm talking about the last 30 years.

Last edited:
And if that doesn't scare the living **** out of you to keep from voting for her, I don't know what ever will. We aren't talking about an unknown here, but a person with a known and recorded track record of corruption and shady dealings.

If you choose to accept that, by all means, reap what you sew. But I'm beginning to think Huff's idea of "none of the above" certainly has a lot of merit in this election cycle.

Went right over your head.

I thought they both did ok, they had some funny moments and some below the belt remarks. Other than that ladies boobs, Rudy Giuliani looking like he was about to blow up was the moment of the night. Maybe he didn't have his upper dentures in

I was a little surprised that Trump focused on his notes so much, I thought this was something that was way more suited for him. All in all I give them both a C

Last edited:
I was a little surprised that Trump focused on his notes so much, I thought this was something that was way more suited for him. All in all I give them both a C

Would you want Trump speaking off the cuff to the Catholic church?

I agree though, and I think Romney's performance in 2012 was better.

I thought they both did ok, they had some funny moments and some below the belt remarks. Other than that ladies boobs, Rudy Giuliani looking like he was about to blow up was the moment of the night. Maybe he didn't have his upper dentures in

I'd give the lady in the red dress a D...maybe a C then an A..not sure though, would have to see where things went.

To be honest I think this kind of discourse is inappropriate at fundraiser for children's charity. JMO

To be honest I think this kind of discourse is inappropriate at fundraiser for children's charity. JMO

Inappropriate remarks are rarely said at these things and the candidates are supposed to mostly poke fun at themselves and then give a couple of comical jabs at their opponent.

I did like Trumps joke about "Pardon Me" that was a good one to start off on. His Melania joke was really good too, is it me or did she look confused the entire night? Maybe it was the language barrier. I also liked her one about Performance Enhancing Drugs and the one about him rating the Statue of Liberty.

It's all in good fun and is a good way to have a small break in the tension between the 2 candidates. Now of course those 2 hate each other so much they couldn't resist getting personal.

I agree. And inappropriate for individuals looking to lead this nation. The two of them are one in the same in my opinion. Donald Clinton, Hillary Trump. No difference.

Saw it. Neither are worth a vote. The air of supremacy Clinton voters feel is quite hilarious.

They should feel an air of supremacy. Out of the two major candidates, they're the only ones voting for a candidate that pays income taxes, tells the truth at least sometimes, acts presidential, has some composure, has some modicum of respect for the fundamentals of American democracy, and is sane.

Reactions: 2 people
They should feel an air of supremacy. Out of the two major candidates, they're the only ones voting for a candidate that pays income taxes, tells the truth at least sometimes, acts presidential, has some composure, has some modicum of respect for the fundamentals of American democracy, and is sane.

No they aren't. Your drivel is lunacy. If they were power 5 football teams, they'd be Purdue and Kansas.

You're voting for the wife of a former President. That vote means you have an IQ of 12 or worse.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back