Anyone see Kiffin's Latest Troll on Twitter?

come on guys...we started a petition and ran off Conzo...He will probably be SEC coach of the year this year. What about our HOF coach Fulmer?

As a fan base, how smart are we?

Lane rips us because we are an easy target! And he knows how to push our buttons and he is having fun doing it!

I’m more concerned with how our AD blew it with Gary Patterson.

I have two teenagers at home. Kiff's Twitter account reminds me of exactly how my 15 year old son would tweet if I let him post whatever smart-mouth thing comes to his mind.

One defensive stop away. That was a constant theme under Jones. One or two plays in most of the loses would have won a bunch of the games. A TD short, a defensive stand short, not committing an unforgivable penalty at the worst possible times. A good coach would have had some really big wins and some great job security from previous two seasons.

That's Butch...There were huge games just there for the taking..Oklahoma...Florida 3 friggin times...Bama...South Carolina...the list goes on and on.

I don't know what it is..but I firmly believe there is something about Butch and the way he coaches..or something that leads to all these devastating injuries and I don't believe for a second it would have ever changed. Not next year...not any year.

come on guys...we started a petition and ran off Conzo...He will probably be SEC coach of the year this year. What about our HOF coach Fulmer?

As a fan base, how smart are we?

Lane rips us because we are an easy target! And he knows how to push our buttons and he is having fun doing it!

He left in the middle of the night to fail at USC. Wtf is wrong with this fanbase. Lane doesn't push my buttons, he's been a failure at every head coaching position he's ever been at. And don't even try to credit fau. It's ****ing fau

He left in the middle of the night to fail at USC. Wtf is wrong with this fanbase. Lane doesn't push my buttons, he's been a failure at every head coaching position he's ever been at. And don't even try to credit fau. It's ****ing fau

3 years of Dooley + 5 years of Butch = we want a football coach who can score points and win games.

Based on that criteria Kiffin seems like a better hire than most/all of these guys:

Mike Norvell
Mike Bobo
Jeff Brohm
Doug Marrone
Greg Schiano
Bobby Petrino

Reactions: 1 person
Still hasn’t changed one bit.

The most immature adult I’ve seen in college football.

But hey, I know there’s some dummies out there that would welcome him back to UT with open arms. SMH.

Meanwhile the vast majority is believing Gruden is coming when he's not. Kiffin took a dream job that was supposedly a better situation, and ppl are butt hurt still 2 coaches later. If Louisville can to Petrino back UT can take Kiifin back. Grow up folks damn this is a very bad state to be in. Look what the guy does he wins. Immature or mature the fact that he left was on UT Admin not making his contract better and harder to get out of. WAKE UP holding on to bitterness like this is a sign of weakness. Do you want to win or stay in the current state?

3 years of Dooley + 5 years of Butch = we want a football coach who can score points and win games.

Based on that criteria Kiffin seems like a better hire than most/all of these guys:

Mike Norvell
Mike Bobo
Jeff Brohm
Doug Marrone
Greg Schiano
Bobby Petrino

Agreed 100%

Kiffin took a dream job that was supposedly a better situation, and ppl are butt hurt still 2 coaches later.
Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knew the USC job was going to be a disaster for whoever took it with the massive scholarship reductions. You would need to hit perfectly on every availble recruit to have made it work.

Kiffin was just dumb enough and arrogant enough to think he was the one to rise above it. Nobody was going to be successful then. The USC administration played him like a fiddle. The best part about that whole deal was him getting left on the tarmac like a criminal.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone with an IQ above room temperature knew the USC job was going to be a disaster for whoever took it with the massive scholarship reductions. You would need to hit perfectly on every availble recruit to have made it work.

Kiffin was just dumb enough and arrogant enough to think he was the one to rise above it. Nobody was going to be successful then. The USC administration played him like a fiddle. The best part about that whole deal was him getting left on the tarmac like a criminal.

Did he really fail or did the school act foolish and is still losing the Pac12? He never had a losing record and I wish before you talk and show your childish manner in such a dumb response do your research. The dude still had their recruiting classes in great ranking, and 2 never had a losing season. Haden the AD was fired too for mishandling the Kiffin situation. Need help with facts vs your failure theory look below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171119-090749.jpg
    Screenshot_20171119-090749.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1

VN Store

Back