Anyone see Kiffin's Latest Troll on Twitter?

There's a reason why this immature fool is coaching at coaching graveyard FAU. Any other guy who rode the backs of Saban and Carroll to a few championships would be gainfully employed at a Power 5 school.

That guy is in such need of a azz whippin. He’s an arrogant punk that has never did anything on his own. Carrol, Saban and his daddy got him everything. He celebrated a home run when he was born on third base.

to be fair he is probably one of the best offensive minds in college football. Doesn't change him being a punk but its the truth

Reactions: 2 people
He's like a hurt schoolgirl that has dumped you, but can't stand anyone messing with his ex property.

Forget that he's one of the world's worst judges of talent, he's enjoyable to read on Twitter and that's why many Vol fans want him.

All Vol fans should hate him for running off guys like Boyd and Petty and then signed Matt Simms. He started Blake Barnett over Jalen Hurts. Where is Barnett these days? Hurts is something like 29-1. The only job he hasn't been fired from is the Tennessee job and he left after 1 yr. But he's a good twitter follow!

Reactions: 1 person
Just another thought... he blew that game through incompetent coaching. 1st and 10 @Bama 27 with 50 seconds to go. Runs 1 play to center the ball and another to spike the ball to set up a college kicker to have to kick a 45 yd field goal against a team that had already blocked one that game?

This.
Most people just want to blame the kicker.
I gave up on this game when I saw we were going to run off all of the time.

Forget that he's one of the world's worst judges of talent, he's enjoyable to read on Twitter and that's why many Vol fans want him.

All Vol fans should hate him for running off guys like Boyd and Petty and then signed Matt Simms. He started Blake Barnett over Jalen Hurts. Where is Barnett these days? Hurts is something like 29-1. The only job he hasn't been fired from is the Tennessee job and he left after 1 yr. But he's a good twitter follow!

I’ve started to wonder if he dumped Boyd and Petty because of his own ego. That way, he’s the guy who fixed Crompton instead of having won with great QBs recruited by Fulmer.

Just a thought , he's come closer to beating Saban than any other Tennessee coach in the last eight to ten years.

Butch bout beat him year before last. Everyone forgets how close that game was. Not defending Butch, but lane wasn't the last coach to make it a game.

Just another thought... he blew that game through incompetent coaching. 1st and 10 @Bama 27 with 50 seconds to go. Runs 1 play to center the ball and another to spike the ball to set up a college kicker to have to kick a 45 yd field goal against a team that had already blocked one that game?

Even with that kick being blocked earlier I never expected it to happen again. I didn't know if we would make the kick but being blocked again was not on my mind. That was a game we had no business being in a position to win. The coaching is the only reason we were in place where a 45 yard FG would have won the game. I do agree that we should have tried to get at least another 10 yards but that Alabama team should have blown us out.

Last edited:
Butch bout beat him year before last. Everyone forgets how close that game was. Not defending Butch, but lane wasn't the last coach to make it a game.

One defensive stop away. That was a constant theme under Jones. One or two plays in most of the loses would have won a bunch of the games. A TD short, a defensive stand short, not committing an unforgivable penalty at the worst possible times. A good coach would have had some really big wins and some great job security from previous two seasons.

There's a reason why this immature fool is coaching at coaching graveyard FAU. Any other guy who rode the backs of Saban and Carroll to a few championships would be gainfully employed at a Power 5 school.

^Truth^ Thing is, Lane will be back as a P5 HC.

If he lands an SEC job, UT fans will be concerned that Lane will turn it into a strong program. Because odds are he will do just that.

Last edited:
That guy is in such need of a azz whippin. He’s an arrogant punk that has never did anything on his own. Carrol, Saban and his daddy got him everything. He celebrated a home run when he was born on third base.

Well stated.

I think Lane is much better than Butch, and it's not even close!

and call me a dummie but I wish he would come back and bail us out!

You'all should lighten up. He's funny!

come on guys...we started a petition and ran off Conzo...He will probably be SEC coach of the year this year. What about our HOF coach Fulmer?

As a fan base, how smart are we?

Lane rips us because we are an easy target! And he knows how to push our buttons and he is having fun doing it!

DO3tvV9VAAAMfKq.jpg:large

Kiffin>Butch

Everybody is. :crazy:

One defensive stop away. That was a constant theme under Jones. One or two plays in most of the loses would have won a bunch of the games. A TD short, a defensive stand short, not committing an unforgivable penalty at the worst possible times. A good coach would have had some really big wins and some great job security from previous two seasons.
Very true

VN Store

Back