Anyone hear about 2 players walking off the practice field today?

People have done lost their d*#* minds.

Smh

hqdefault.jpg

This is starting to remind me of a church split....in the name of “prayer request” more gossip is spread than PBJ....and I love the church...it’s Volnation I’m having trouble with.....

Reactions: 3 people
If I'm Butch, I'm showing my team every last d*** one of these negative tweets about rocky flop and volun tears etc and using it to start a fire. You already have some angry players, why not direct that anger toward a common cause. Even if they are angry at me (Butch), I'm even using that to spark and fuel my players even more. I ain't going out like that!!!!!! Y'all gonna have to literally pick me up and throw me out of town!!

Reactions: 1 person
If I'm Butch, I'm showing my team every last d*** one of these negative tweets about rocky flop and volun tears etc and using it to start a fire. You already have some angry players, why not direct that anger toward a common cause. Even if they are angry at me (Butch), I'm even using that to spark and fuel my players even more. I ain't going out like that!!!!!! Y'all gonna have to literally pick me up and throw me out of town!!

Aigne talked about this last week and said if you have to use this crap to hype you up it might last a series or two, but you still have to play good football....and that is where we will run into issues

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back