Anyone hear about 2 players walking off the practice field today?

Legitimate updates on the team, practices, and outlook are hard to come by... rumor mill is running rampant... but I have a feeling that Butch just might have the team up for this game, and surprise everyone.

This would be fitting. With that thought... I say the Vols are going to win this thing and maybe a blowout.

A blowout? You must be smokin the good stuff

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting times we live in when the online rumors are more exciting that the product Tennessee puts on a football field..

Yeah, and youre number will always be one more than the amount provided.

Nope, but with the constant barrage of rumors that have been floating around this program for the last few months 4 or 5 would rarely meet the level of amazing for most folks.

But again, we each get to determine what amazes us...

Nope, but with the constant barrage of rumors that have been floating around this program for the last few months 4 or 5 would rarely meet the level of amazing for most folks.

But again, we each get to determine what amazes us...

So just to be sure im correct, you are firmly in the "nothing to see here camp?" All is well with Tennessee football and all the turmoil is nothing more than fans making stuff up? Is that your stance?

Reactions: 2 people
So I get up, feed the cat, fill the bird feeder and check here. Hard to fathom how a thread like this can still be going. We are the asylum.

Reactions: 2 people
Interesting times we live in when the online rumors are more exciting that the product Tennessee puts on a football field..

Watching budget negotiations on CSPAN is more exciting than waht CBJ is serving up so far this season.

Fingers was able to get a photo headcount during practice today. It's bleak folks.
UTINDOOR1-2-610x406.jpg

Did they walk off or run?

Nah...I think they are ahead of schedule and have this thing in the bag. A few days rest, kick back, and off to eat some chiken.

VN Store

Back